The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about if you're trying to explain it to someone who has never seen one? Yet alone seen a German Shepard or other dogs?
Sorry, don't wanna come off like a butthead but that's what is important to explaining it to her.

What about if you're trying to explain it to someone who has never seen one? Yet alone seen a German Shepard or other dogs?
Sorry, don't wanna come off like a butthead but that's what is important to explaining it to her.

We weren't explaining that to her. I brought it because I saw it. :P

Sometimes I wish I had nice little lap cats. The one in my avatar is currently wrapped around my neck, butting my head, drooling in my hair and trying to lick my ears.

thanks bott, jake and naisho for your descriptions. they made perfect sense. :)

You are not even there yet, son!

10K remember the deal!!

i think i need a nap... too exhausted....

I notice everytime you've been popping up lately you've been stating that you are super tired, this is probably like the 3rd or 4th time I noticed it.

You sure everything's going ok with what you are doing? Is it the teaching and kids again?

seems quiet tonight

it's late, ya know.. I just fell asleep for a moment there. I'm awake up but not for long. I have to type up the legal letter for my mom :mad2:

fun fun fun..I didn't relieze it got late. I guess I need to take my sleeping pill soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back