The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure why not. :dunno: I've called in sick cuz i wanted to sleep more :cool2:

Ah yes, more sleep. There's never enough of that to be had, is there? I've got a 4 day weekend coming up so i'll definitely be catching up on some :zzz:

Ah yes, more sleep. There's never enough of that to be had, is there? I've got a 4 day weekend coming up so i'll definitely be catching up on some :zzz:

shall I book us a flight to Tahiti? :cool2:

Hello
I feel bored and depressed. I had the cardiologist on the phone, waiting to the visit I have no choice than staying at home. Mom gets on my nerves, my so-told-good-friend told me that it's my fault if I may have a heart problem.... I feel terrible !!

Hello
I feel bored and depressed. I had the cardiologist on the phone, waiting to the visit I have no choice than staying at home. Mom gets on my nerves, my so-told-good-friend told me that it's my fault if I may have a heart problem.... I feel terrible !!

what the heck!? how is it your fault to have a heart problem? it's not like it's our fault if we get a papercut or flu. oye! unless.... you did a lot that cause heart damage like... drug! smoking! lol. well hang in there! walk around if you like.... a nice fresh air :cool2:

Blahh, I just decided to not go at all... Just stay home with my babygirl... Too cold to taking her out, -7 here... And, it's little frusbation for me becuas eit's very first time to seeing her don't want to eat ANYTHING or even, not drink ANYTHING... I had to force her to eat some and drink some, not all due to she didnt want to drink or eat SINCE 8am she woke up... :ugh: I hope she's alright. since she dont want to, all things she want is PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY. She is only almost 8 months old

Blahh, I just decided to not go at all... Just stay home with my babygirl... Too cold to taking her out, -7 here... And, it's little frusbation for me becuas eit's very first time to seeing her don't want to eat ANYTHING or even, not drink ANYTHING... I had to force her to eat some and drink some, not all due to she didnt want to drink or eat SINCE 8am she woke up... :ugh: I hope she's alright. since she dont want to, all things she want is PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY. She is only almost 8 months old

If she wants to play I am pretty sure she is okay.

Just damn cold outside ugh! I had to go out this morning to drop off my son's medication at school so he can take it after lunch. BRRRRRRR! ALL I wish the spring gets here NOW!

cant sleep for some reason, thinking of someone...wonder if he likes me or not...too scare and shy to ask him >.<

hi everyone,

i am *NOT* a happy camper right now. i just returned from a doctor's appointment to update her on how my physical therapy was going and to receive another wrist splint for my right hand.

my doctor recommended that i have an emg done. an emg is an electrical stimulation test that examines the extent of nerve damage in the hand. the reason why i'm not thrilled about this is because i've heard that some people experience pain. my doctor also told me that if i experienced alot of pain during acupuncture (which i had performed on my left wrist), the emg will hurt even worse.

i'm scheduled to have the emg done next wednesday and i'm dreading it. :(

hi everyone,

i am *NOT* a happy camper right now. i just returned from a doctor's appointment to update her on how my physical therapy was going and to receive another wrist splint for my right hand.

my doctor recommended that i have an emg done. an emg is an electrical stimulation test that examines the extent of nerve damage in the hand. the reason why i'm not thrilled about this is because i've heard that some people experience pain. my doctor also told me that if i experienced alot of pain during acupuncture (which i had performed on my left wrist), the emg will hurt even worse.

That sucks. :( Sorry to hear.

cant sleep for some reason, thinking of someone...wonder if he likes me or not...too scare and shy to ask him >.<

Aww girl - dont be afraid and scared - life is too short to hide from potential love! Go and seize the moment!

hi everyone,

Oh no !! Sorry to hear that, Hear Again :(
I hope for good results :x (crossed fingers)

society's_child and guila,

i am *NOT* happy at all about having an emg. when i had acupuncture done on my left wrist several years ago, i was in alot of pain, so i'm not looking forward to this. i wish they could find some other way (such as through
x-rays) to pinpoint nerve damage. :mad2:

society's_child and guila,

i am *NOT* happy at all about having an emg. when i had acupuncture done on my left wrist several years ago, i was in alot of pain, so i'm not looking forward to this. i wish they could find some other way (such as through
x-rays) to pinpoint nerve damage. :mad2:
I understood that, Hear Again !!

Hello

I hope that's not the way you interpreted what I told you! You must never believe such things. Treat them like they told you a bad joke, and don't feel bad about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back