The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
am exhausted.

Fine for me. Is your name meaning you are a Gypsy?

Not literally.. but sorta yup. I've been called a gypsy so many times, due to my wanderlust nature, having moved in 3 states of Australia more than 40 times during my lifetime lol I even look a bit like one lol um my first beloved pet (a greyhound) was called Romany so I decided to honour her name by adopting it as my nick. :D

um Bottesini, why do you have a sock monkey? :giggle:

and NorCal20... why are you exhausted? I assume you're tired of marking your students' work? lol

um Bottesini, why do you have a sock monkey? :giggle:

and NorCal20... why are you exhausted? I assume you're tired of marking your students' work? lol

I am a person with many sock monkeys. I have a sock monkey address stamp, for one fun thing, and the hat that is my avatar is my own actual sock monkey hat. I got my first sock monkey at two years old.

As for why I still like them, I can't say.:hmm:

I got my eMac set up! :D I just upgraded to 10.5 then installed update to 10.5.6, now I'm all set with my own computer. :)

NOt sure if I want to go to food store today since outside is very freezing! it's under of 0 already. :ugh:

Tell me about it! That's why I hate winters!!! I like 60's to 80's.:) Sometimes out of blue, I like hot. :)
NOt sure if I want to go to food store today since outside is very freezing! it's under of 0 already. :ugh:

good lord! it's 15 deg today. bbbrrrrrr!!

Below 0 here too. I need to go for groceries, but I don't want to go out.:cold:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back