The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My screen is still jumping to the right! Ugh!

I did a restore to see if it was driver or window problem. Didn't solve it!

I finally installed a video card and connected monitor to it. Hasn't jumped yet!

Might be my motherboard! I'm not happy! The motherboard is made by Intel!! :mad:

always buy a REAL mobo... like Asus! :mad2:

I finally installed a video card and connected monitor to it. Hasn't jumped yet!

Might be my motherboard! I'm not happy! The motherboard is made by Intel!! :mad:

i think this is an ad problem. this happens to me as well. whenever i refresh the page and read my braille display, the screen jumps to the right which requires me to scroll back over to the left.

i think this is an ad problem. this happens to me as well. whenever i refresh the page and read my braille display, the screen jumps to the right which requires me to scroll back over to the left.

No, it's happening with Windows Desktop too, not just internet.

Are you sure you both haven't been drinking? :lol:

Well, well whatyada know? Got Lixux installed on my PS3 , no need for laptops or computers. I am typing this as of right now thought Ubuntu on PS3. :D
Epic win

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MxFbLVNr2w]YouTube - Linux Ubuntu on Playstation3[/ame]

Well, well whatyada know? Got Lixux installed on my PS3 , no need for laptops or computers. I am typing this as of right now thought Ubuntu on PS3. :D
Epic win

PS3 has keyboard?

Well, only if you have a own USB keyboard then yes, it will work with PS3

Well, only if you have a own USB keyboard then yes, it will work with PS3

oh sweet USB keyboard works with PS3.... I wish Wii can do that :mad2:

I am not sure if Wii can, but what is the point with Wii? You have to pay to download the internet system to be installed on Wii. PS3 win, Wii epic fail.

I am not sure if Wii can, but what is the point with Wii? You have to pay to download the internet system to be installed on Wii. PS3 win, Wii epic fail.

:mad2: I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT PS3! :mad2:

Gotta love PS3, you name it, PS3 got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back