The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and Iam using wireless USB mouse and connect my PS3 wirelessly :D

:mad2: oh btw - can you also connect external hdd?

Actually, yes -- but a bit hard to do..... Nathan, there is a way to connect the external HDD to PS3 :)

my son's first tooth on front bottom finally grow out of the gum!

I found a Mac for cheap as a temporary machine while I try to save up to get a new one in the future. Im picking it up tmw mornin
g. Its an eMac with a 17 inch flat screen crt, 1 ghz g4 processor, 512mb ram. 80 gb hdd with superdrive which can burn blank dvds as well as cds.

To a computer illerate person, "Thread" means something you sew with.:giggle: Given the way her question was asked, in response to another posters suggestion, I'd say that chris' mom is not only computer literate, but forum literate, as well.

Thank You :giggle:

hmmm. in that case, it's not just ad and could be a motherboard problem.

It could be. I installed a video card that I had from my last computer and it's been working fine. No jumping on my screen. I am thinking it could be video on motherboard. I am holding out hope that it's the driver. I plan to reload windows tomorrow and see if it works, if not then only thing left is the motherboard. Lets hope it's the driver still but I wouldn't bet on it.

It could be. I installed a video card that I had from my last computer and it's been working fine. No jumping on my screen. I am thinking it could be video on motherboard. I am holding out hope that it's the driver. I plan to reload windows tomorrow and see if it works, if not then only thing left is the motherboard. Lets hope it's the driver still but I wouldn't bet on it.

i'll keep my fingers crossed that it's the driver. let us know what you find out later today after reloading windows.

ouch.... i just got out of brutal meeting. it was a blame blame blame blame.

damn, lets hope the opmisitic can be brought up the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back