The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bott, what's cabin fever? Sorry, if I sounds idiot?

We are set for another blizzard in Iowa today. I am getting cabin fever.

well hey... at least you get to :type: on AD and boost up your # of posts. but it would suck big time if you lost power/internet. :mad2:

well hey... at least you get to :type: on AD and boost up your # of posts. but it would suck big time if you lost power/internet. :mad2:

True.:) I have my Blackberry though and it does not depend on the electricity. Unless I run out the battery in a power outage.:lol:

True.:) I have my Blackberry though and it does not depend on the electricity. Unless I run out the battery in a power outage.:lol:

get a Prius to power your home :laugh2:

way expensive.

Finals on this week.. gotta to watchful students to make sure that theyre not cheaters.

You are welcome.

Jiro, I can't afford a Prius. Maybe a generator that stores solar power?:P

It is exspensive because you gotta build it together and they don't come in bundles. They come in parts. Ouch.

So it's better to buy over 100k MILES Prius because it's probably the cheapest "generator" you can get today. :P

Unless you're fine with riding your bike to feed power to the computer. I know how to do that. :P HAHA

It is exspensive because you gotta build it together and they don't come in bundles. They come in parts. Ouch.

So it's better to buy over 100k MILES Prius because it's probably the cheapest "generator" you can get today. :P

Unless you're fine with riding your bike to feed power to the computer. I know how to do that. :P HAHA

Think I'm too old to ride my bike that long. I will just need to wrap up in a blanket and conserve the Blackberry battery.:)

Hate riding bikes - my numb right side won't let me ride (keep falling off).

Guess what!!!!

I have been on new diet for 3 weeks now and have lost 12 pounds. I only have 101 left to go!!!! Yeah me!!!!!

I'd get my bike restored, if only the weather were ever ideal for riding bike! I think I'll get an in-door exercise bike instead :)

you can use that same bike for indoor riding. just simply get the roller. it's cheaper that way :cool2:

7124d1206205888-trek-4500-mountain-bike-sale-w-indoor-trainer-img_3567-4x6.jpg

Or have your husband hold the bike while you pedal, it's a great workout for BOTH. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back