The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
so one of my best friends just told me his wife is 2-months pregnant... finally... i'm going to be an uncle :cool2:

Blahhh, sooo overtired... Can't wait to cuddle up with my daughter to sleeping XD

I'm bored. Kids are upstairs (suppose to be in bed..yea like that happens on time), and there's nothing on t.v. no friends on yahoo and I just don't like sitting here with nothing to do. Bummer. I guess I could eat..hummm nope since I've already ate a snack. Okay I'm done rambling..sorry

I'm bored. Kids are upstairs (suppose to be in bed..yea like that happens on time), and there's nothing on t.v. no friends on yahoo and I just don't like sitting here with nothing to do. Bummer. I guess I could eat..hummm nope since I've already ate a snack. Okay I'm done rambling..sorry

what about your hubby?

I left my husband back in November. We are currently trying marriage counseling but not sure where that's going to lead.

oh.... sorry to hear.... hmm.... :hmm:

You could seek out Pepsi's thread on Does AD make you hungry and inform us of your snack.

How do I find that thread?:hmm:

Just in case you were not sure, and I don't wanna come off like an asshole here, please do not take it that way if it seems like it. I'm not sure if you're into internet forum lingo and jargon, but thread, in layman's terms, means an equivalent to "webpage".

Just in case you were not sure, and I don't wanna come off like an asshole here, please do not take it that way if it seems like it. I'm not sure if you're into internet forum lingo and jargon, but thread, in layman's terms, means an equivalent to "webpage".

thread is a jargon for a topic in forum though. she's asking the right question with right term.

Hmm, you probably did not catch what I meant.
I was trying to tell chris' mom what thread means to a computer illiterate person, I wasn't sure if she knows what it means, as she hasn't shown if she knows yet.
If by chance, chris' mom, you do know, I humbly apologize for speaking up.

Last edited:
hi everyone,

today i'm calling my gp for an appointment to let her know how my physical therapy sessions are going and to request a second wrist splint for my right hand (based on my physical therapist's recommendation). i'm not thrilled about having to wear splints on each hand, but if that prevents the cts in my right hand from becoming worse, so be it.

Hear Again...that's sucks to wear the splits huh? ick! Curious....how can you read on computer? :)

Hey Tweetybird! Are you start feeling better? I hope you do! We miss you having here since you are funny lady, and make us laugh! ;)

Just another day...I hate Mondays! ZZZZZ! LOL!

Hear Again...that's sucks to wear the splits huh? ick! Curious....how can you read on computer? :)

yes, i hate wearing a splint on my left hand because it makes it hurt even more. i hope the same isn't true for my right hand.

i use a screen reader called window-eyes that reads aloud information that appears on the computer screen. the screen reader also sends the same information to a braille display where it is read by me.

you can learn more about screen readers here:

Screen reader - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and braille displays here:

Braille Display Page

Hmm, you probably did not catch what I meant.
I was trying to tell chris' mom what thread means to a computer illiterate person, I wasn't sure if she knows what it means, as she hasn't shown if she knows yet.
If by chance, chris' mom, you do know, I humbly apologize for speaking up.

To a computer illerate person, "Thread" means something you sew with.:giggle: Given the way her question was asked, in response to another posters suggestion, I'd say that chris' mom is not only computer literate, but forum literate, as well.

Today is a bit of blahh for me now.. Just cleaned my bedroom, but going to clean a few stuffs up after my daughter made mess recently plus going to put stuffs away that I came from visiting my best friend and our good friend then washing some dishes and bottles. So tired since I woke up at 6am out of blue, I don't know why.

We are set for another blizzard in Iowa today. I am getting cabin fever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back