The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
JClarke, PSP3 Playstation includes blu-ray player?

good! Subtitle in Blu-ray is better than subtitle in DVD.

I do not have any Blue Ray Disc movies yet, but hopefully tomorrow though, cause my sister owes me fifty bucks. :hmm:

I do not have any Blue Ray Disc movies yet, but hopefully tomorrow though, cause my sister owes me fifty bucks. :hmm:

LOL. I had purchased few blu-ray movie. Indiana Jones, The Dark Knght, etc. I like blu-ray movie than dvd movies. I will stop to buy dvd movie disks. I heard that Blu-ray movie discs to outsell DVDs next two years by Sony. Blue-ray don't support closed caption (text). See other post
http://www.alldeaf.com/captioning-s...er/59370-blu-ray-discs-players-real-cc-2.html

Sorry, I was not here posting much because I was hospitalized for a few days, with bad bronchitis/pneumonia. The dr. put me on stronger antibiotics and I feel much better. I came home from the hospital on the 7th and then, the earthquake in Costa Rica here hits the very next day, gave me a quite scare and I ran to my brother's housekeeper's and hide with her in the closet. The earthquake is about 20 miles away from my brother's, the earthquake was 6.1 and we are lucky that we are not hurt but it's so sad to hear that other people in San Jose were killed and injured and everything was mess everywhere there, according to my brother. He had to go out and help these people around the clock as it's part of his job. Everyone knows my brother. He can speak Spanish, which is a good thing.
My brother just brought home a black leopard (panther) cub. He asked me to take care of her, which I am now. It's so cute but she's frightened of me and everything. Poor baby! Her mother's nowhere there. My brother said he is trying to look around for her and other cubs. He looks very tired.
Well, I better stop this for now and I have to go back and feeding the cub. Milking mostly. Sorry again for not posting here much but I will try to post later again.
Take care until next time,
Sosie

i still sick for 2 weeks and 1 day ugh! i hate cough infection bactrica.. but last night i got fever 102.9 and today no fever, wait and see if i get better tmw.. today i got headaches bad from cough too much and still feel lousy.. gee.. i hate that..

Aww poor Tweetybird! :( I hope you'll feel better soon! :hug:
i still sick for 2 weeks and 1 day ugh! i hate cough infection bactrica.. but last night i got fever 102.9 and today no fever, wait and see if i get better tmw.. today i got headaches bad from cough too much and still feel lousy.. gee.. i hate that..

sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, tweety. feel better soon! :)

i had my second physical therapy session this morning. my physical therapist told me i have mild cts (carpal tunnel syndrome) in my right hand and wants me to wear a splint on that hand as well as my left. i'm hoping the cts won't progress like it has in my left hand. at any rate, i've decided to continue with physical therapy and will discuss my options for cts surgery when i see my neurologist next month.

Sorry Tweety you are not feeling well :(

Hear Again, I cross my fingers for you.

Sorry Tweety you are not feeling well :(

Hear Again, I cross my fingers for you.

thanks, guila! <hugs>

i'm not going to like wearing splints on both wrists, but if it helps prevent cts from getting worse in my right hand, i'll do it.

We got what looks like eight inches of snow overnight. Lots of shoveling ahead.:(

sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, tweety. feel better soon! :)

i had my second physical therapy session this morning. my physical therapist told me i have mild cts (carpal tunnel syndrome) in my right hand and wants me to wear a splint on that hand as well as my left. i'm hoping the cts won't progress like it has in my left hand. at any rate, i've decided to continue with physical therapy and will discuss my options for cts surgery when i see my neurologist next month.

I saw a show on the health channel once about a guy who can type with his feet :hmm:

I saw a show on the health channel once about a guy who can type with his feet :hmm:

i saw a similar program. if i ever do develop severe cts in my right hand, i don't think i'll ever resort to typing with my feet. i'm sorry, but i think that's disgusting (no offense to the people in the programs you and i saw). i think i'll use a speech-to-text software program like dragon naturally speaking instead.

i saw a similar program. if i ever do develop severe cts in my right hand, i don't think i'll ever resort to typing with my feet. i'm sorry, but i think that's disgusting (no offense to the people in the programs you and i saw). i think i'll use a speech-to-text software program like dragon naturally speaking instead.

Ah, the miracles of technology :giggle:

Could the driver problem with graphic display cause screen to jump?

Could the driver problem with graphic display cause screen to jump?

Depends on what you are doing. In standard windows idling, driver should not affect it at all.

What kind of a jump are you referring to?
Flicker? Scanlines? Can you give a more detailed explanation?

Depends on what you are doing. In standard windows idling, driver should not affect it at all.

What kind of a jump are you referring to?
Flicker? Scanlines? Can you give a more detailed explanation?

just jumps to the right. Sometimes whole screen, sometimes part of screen and then it immediately goes back to normal then jumps again. I was gonna take monitor back to store since I have insurance on it. However when I was messing with monitor settings, I noticed that windows was jumping but the monitor setting screen was not jumping. That got me to wondering if it was monitor at all, so I reinstalled the driver and it hasn't jump again since. Weird!

Just noticed something else. Now the top half seems to be darker or bluer than bottom half. This is weird!

Update: Just reset the monitor and the darker or bluer(however you can to call it) is now gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back