The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no use, I'm going nowhere...already sign up for free edition but dunno where to begin the process. It's my first time paying for taxes this year.

It's no use, I'm going nowhere...already sign up for free edition but dunno where to begin the process. It's my first time paying for taxes this year.

Just start it and answer the questions it ask. It'll help lead you to right place.

However, if you want help, PM me and i'll see if I can help ya.

I have my gf's mommy do mine.

Cause she likes to know how much money I made so she knows that I'm good enough to take care of her daughter.

Oh well. I'm good enough, because I'm the wolf.

dudes and dudettes,

my apologizes for not been to here since i've been overwhelming with teacher stuffs that i had been became. Whoa, it is not easy to handling with. Stress. Stress...IEP, IEP is in 2 months away. ARGH!!! so much insane.

im still trying my best to be regular of AD.

What a crazy week for me to teach. [mumbling]. Now, a weekend has arrived that will give me a rest before going back to work on this monday. ugh. Final week. DAMN, i have to correct all of my students finals. UGH. oh well. sucks to be me, huh?

take care :]

Hope you enjoy your teaching, though, NorCal?

Just can't wait to getting out of the house tomorrow to be with Kazumi and our good friend!

oh?? both of you live in same state?

dudes and dudettes,

my apologizes for not been to here since i've been overwhelming with teacher stuffs that i had been became. Whoa, it is not easy to handling with. Stress. Stress...IEP, IEP is in 2 months away. ARGH!!! so much insane.

im still trying my best to be regular of AD.

What a crazy week for me to teach. [mumbling]. Now, a weekend has arrived that will give me a rest before going back to work on this monday. ugh. Final week. DAMN, i have to correct all of my students finals. UGH. oh well. sucks to be me, huh?

take care :]

Excellent, excellent!! My bet is winning, but yet not finished....:hmm:

May the best man win.

Also, I have returned home from my day trip to Sydney today (and yes, Jiro, I was in Sydney last night too anyway)

It was great, met up with a friend where we caught up during the most of the day, with discussions/news/gossips and all. Had lunch and bought PS3 in Sydney too, it was good. I only got home about 2 hours ago, lol.

It was great, met up with a friend where we caught up during the most of the day, with discussions/news/gossips and all. Had lunch and bought PS3 in Sydney too, it was good. I only got home about 2 hours ago, lol.

outstanding. now get some sleep :mad2:

Haha, nope! I am playing PS3!!!! :P

Go to work! :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back