Show OFF BABY PIXS of urself!!

Lianca said:
That picture was taken in 1968.

I saw this one before.. you are soooo cute.. you are still cute. ;)

It's me :D

ME.jpg

ME2.jpg

OK....well, it's not the best picture in the world, but here's me on my 5th birthday party, showing that yes, I was 5 that day. :)

iamfive001.jpg

cjester27 said:
OK....well, it's not the best picture in the world, but here's me on my 5th birthday party, showing that yes, I was 5 that day. :)

iamfive001.jpg
sooo cute!!!!!!! :)

Aww, whata bunch of cuties I have seen on the first page.

Malfy, I luv the cowgirl pix!
Jamie, lovely pictures.
Gnarly dorkette, I liked your pics.
Levonian, you certainly were a cutie! But I don't see a chimp anywhere in the pic! :)
Tweety, nice pixz.

Will be back on later to comment on further additions.

Here's a picture of me when I was a toddler. For some reason, I was not able to upload my baby one. Oh well.

Attachments

• moi....JPG
    moi....JPG
    31 KB · Views: 62
Cute pictures of you all... :) Maybe one day I'll put one or two pictures of myself here... :D

Miss-Delectable - what a cutie kid! You reminded me a lot of my very first 'sweetheart' that I had at the age of nine. :)

Heres a baby pic of me.. this is my fave pic of me when I was baby. lemme know if the pic works. :-D

Attachments

• babykiz.jpg
    babykiz.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 49
o0obluemoon0o0 said:
Heres a baby pic of me.. this is my fave pic of me when I was baby. lemme know if the pic works. :-D

So cute!!!! *pinch the cheek lightly*

Katzie said:
Socratesgirly! You don't like pink??? Aww pooh... so that means I'll hafta dress my daughter in blue when you get here next month? :lol: Love that picture! Soooo adorable!

Everyone's pictures looks sooo adorable, too! *si-i-i-i-igh*

That's me at 6 months (L) and 2 years (R) :lol:

Adorable pair of you! I bet she'll grow up to look a lot like you someday. Perhaps break many hearts down the track ;)

Miss-Delectable said:
Adorable pair of you! I bet she'll grow up to look a lot like you someday. Perhaps break many hearts down the track ;)

Thank you sweetheart! Right now she looks a lot like me when I was her age. I'll make sure she learns all of it from me. MamaKatzie was a heartbreaker in her heydays, too :giggle: My Ally is already 7+ months old and I can't believe how time go by so quick. Life's great here and she keeps me busy!

ChelEler said:
*ahem* <--I cannot do that in person. Ha ha!

Anyways, I have tons of my baby pix, and I had a hard time choosing which ones to show off to you. Really, I do not have any favorites, so that's why I chose as many as I can. :P Hope they are enjoyable. :D

lol wow its good to see the old times when you were littles. I do been look through mines too. See how much we ve been changed while grow up.

Back