Show OFF BABY PIXS of urself!!

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Finally i get some spare time to have my baby picture posted...

i was 20 months old...

Aww, your little boy inherited your looks, I see!

It´s me... 18 months old...

Attachments

• michbaby.jpg
    michbaby.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Awww Liebling, what a doll you were :) Awwww.

:::wishing she could go back in time to squeeze some cheeks:::

Malfoyish

Awwwwwww...Lianca and Liebling:))) Your baby Pictures are so Cute!

Wish you were babies now so I can squeeze your Chins and Held you both. :laugh2:

Psst...... Babysitting on me is Free of Charge!

I was 5 1/2 yeras old when that pix taken.

Attachments

• ONETEETH.JPG
    ONETEETH.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 102
Aww!! Everyone looks so sahhweet!! Such cutie-patooties!! This is me when I was 15 months old. Curse the colour of pink, Mom would always dress me in pink and to this day I loathe it. If I have a baby, he/she will be dressed in funky colours. *Nods head!!* Definitely gonna have a "Freaky" baby! :cool:

Attachments

• Pattybabypic.jpg
    Pattybabypic.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 105
Socratesgirly! You don't like pink??? Aww pooh... so that means I'll hafta dress my daughter in blue when you get here next month? :lol: Love that picture! Soooo adorable!

Everyone's pictures looks sooo adorable, too! *si-i-i-i-igh*

That's me at 6 months (L) and 2 years (R) :lol:

Attachments

• 1Katz72-73.jpg
    1Katz72-73.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 110
I will try find my childhood pics, I am not sure if I have baby pic of myself. But heres of me when I was around 11 I think.. I just crop my face so show only me...

Attachments

• rachel11YO.JPG
    rachel11YO.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 96
MamaKatzieChickie.. I love your baby pictures!! AllyKat looks so much like you when you were a teensy-weensy one!! I can't wait to smoooch her wittle-bittle cheeks! Definitely gonna "raspberry" her cheek!

*ahem* <--I cannot do that in person. Ha ha!

Anyways, I have tons of my baby pix, and I had a hard time choosing which ones to show off to you. Really, I do not have any favorites, so that's why I chose as many as I can. :P Hope they are enjoyable. :D

Attachments

• babypix1974-1977.jpg
    babypix1974-1977.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 51
  • babypix1978.jpg
    babypix1978.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 49
  • babypix1978-1981.jpg
    babypix1978-1981.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 47
Awww Chellove!!! You look so adorable, I love those eyes!! So beautiful and love the almond shaped eyes! :)

Socrates said:
MamaKatzieChickie.. I love your baby pictures!! AllyKat looks so much like you when you were a teensy-weensy one!! I can't wait to smoooch her wittle-bittle cheeks! Definitely gonna "raspberry" her cheek!

There's a strong resemblance between Ally and I (as a baby) and right now she does look awful like her daddy big time! Ally still doing the razzes and she's gonna giggle the hell outta herself when you give her the razzes. Her laugh is just hilarious!

Chelchickie - beautiful pictures!!

Katzie said:
There's a strong resemblance between Ally and I (as a baby) and right now she does look awful like her daddy big time! Ally still doing the razzes and she's gonna giggle the hell outta herself when you give her the razzes. Her laugh is just hilarious!

Chelchickie - beautiful pictures!!

*coos* I can't wait to have diaper duty & bathing duty and have AllyKat all to myself when I visit the whole gang! No messy diapers will keep me away from the adorable baby! Gimme her! :) *razzes her on her cute belly!*

Here is me... :P

6 months old
KopievonMichi1.jpg

5 years old
Michi.jpg

Michi1.jpg

9 years old
Michi2.jpg

Back