Show OFF BABY PIXS of urself!!

pinkster said:
I like my baby pics so.... :)

jamiw21days.jpg

me at 21 days... a little close to xmas.. I was born dec 5, so this would be dec 26 or something.. :) Based on this pic, and how i looked when I was born, my parents have called me "a little munchkin" :P

jamie94.jpg

my mom loves this pic.. my grandpa is holding me up, im prolly a year and a half, if not younger.

jamie30.jpg

i was about a year and a half.. i think at my grandmas in chicago :D
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww its soooo CUTE!!!!!! :wiggle:

TweetyBird said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww its soooo CUTE!!!!!! :wiggle:

Thanks :) I have a whole disk full of pics!! For xmas 2000, my mom scanned over 150 pics for me, and put them on a disk! Other than that, I have no baby pictures of myself from before i was 3/4 years old. That was about the time my parents split, and we moved from Colorado to MN :)

pinkster said:
Thanks :) I have a whole disk full of pics!! For xmas 2000, my mom scanned over 150 pics for me, and put them on a disk! Other than that, I have no baby pictures of myself from before i was 3/4 years old. That was about the time my parents split, and we moved from Colorado to MN :)
welcome anytime! :) wow!! good thing ur mom scanned over 150 pics for u so u can keep memory!!! ohhh i uddy abt no baby pic.. no plms.. sowwy abt ur parents split! but u have good life anyway!!!! :ily:

Malfoyish said:
Yes, I have curly hair...I straighten it though...with a straightening iron. I hate the curls. I guess they were cute on me when I was a baby, but now?? UGH, I want the hair to be straight...it's easier to manage than this brillo-mop of a hairstyle I had as a baby!

Malfoyish :)

True, I´m agree with you... That´s why I let my hair grow long & natural curly than short hair... It look awful when my hair was short with thicky & curly hair like old woman..
Everyone kept saying how lucky I am because I do not need to take care of expensive hair style like perm etc. Just wash & let dry itself instead of take care like blow dryer etc. I would look like lion hairy like this :afro: if I blow my hair with dryer. OMG

But I also told them that they are lucky to have straight hair because they has no problem to do anything what they want with their hair style but me, impossible... Just long & curly hair, that all.

Liebling:-))) said:
True, I´m agree with you... That´s why I let my hair grow long & natural curly than short hair... It look awful when my hair was short with thicky & curly hair like old woman..
Everyone kept saying how lucky I am because I do not need to take care of expensive hair style like perm etc. Just wash & let dry itself instead of take care like blow dryer etc. I would look like lion hairy like this :afro: if I blow my hair with dryer. OMG

But I also told them that they are lucky to have straight hair because they has no problem to do anything what they want with their hair style but me, impossible... Just long & curly hair, that all.

Right on, sister! It's better for me to just straighten it out...and leave it alone! And I guess, pray that the weather doesn't call for rain...otherwise you kind of lose the effects of the straightening iron!

Malfoyish

Malfoyish said:
Right on, sister! It's better for me to just straighten it out...and leave it alone! And I guess, pray that the weather doesn't call for rain...otherwise you kind of lose the effects of the straightening iron!

Malfoyish

Exactly, my sister!!!.... about this rain... OMG... It´s mostly worst! :asshole:

straightening iron? I never heard about this.. Is it works good? How long straight keep? :fly3:

Cute pictures everyone! Here are mine... well, one is baby pic of me and one of me in Kindergarten.

marcbaby.jpg

marcgradeK.jpg

Liebling:-))) said:
Exactly, my sister!!!.... about this rain... OMG... It´s mostly worst! :asshole:

straightening iron? I never heard about this.. Is it works good? How long straight keep? :fly3:

Well if you do it well and you stay out of high-humidity areas, should last at least a couple of days, or until you wash/wet your hair again. But hey, come on over to NY, and I'll do it for you! :) It'll be funnnn....you and Mike can talk German and I'll just do your hair. :) Heh hee!!!

Coffeeeeman's Frau (?) Malfoyish

pinkster said:
Thats highly debatable. :)
okay i uddy that.. no plms... if u need talk abt this then give me PM allright?? i always make some people cheer up and comfortable.. :thumb:

Malfoyish said:
Well if you do it well and you stay out of high-humidity areas, should last at least a couple of days, or until you wash/wet your hair again. But hey, come on over to NY, and I'll do it for you! :) It'll be funnnn....you and Mike can talk German and I'll just do your hair. :) Heh hee!!!

Coffeeeeman's Frau (?) Malfoyish

mmmmhhhh not bad idea.... :fly:

well Im on the attachment :)

Wendy

Attachments

• Mebaby.jpg
    Mebaby.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Melittle1.jpg
    Melittle1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 51
PIc of me baby to adult.. but there was another thread too..
so I can bring it here again..
Here's..
meme.html

edit for url to img moditfy now showing pictures. :)

Last edited:
Bullym0m said:
PIc of me baby to adult.. but there was another thread too..
so I can bring it here again..
Here's..
http://www.wattsbulldogz.com/meme.html

(not work image box , link, others) looks like bugs ?? HEY MOD.. check what wrong with boxes ?

Bullym0m, you create the photos together in one picture is super.... how could you do that.... You must be "computer freak" ha ha ha :lol:
You also look pretty on the photos...

Finally i get some spare time to have my baby picture posted...

i was 20 months old...

Attachments

• Me baby.jpg
    Me baby.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 140
Back