Putting The Blame on God...

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeez off topic about Bush, Bush is NOT god, blame Bush NOT God. Bush started it not God
smh

i know we love God no matter, he does love us too no matter either, i don't care if everyone don't love Him but i am sure very deep inside the heart we DO.
You're right... we should be blaming Bush, not God.

However, the same problem applies to a lot of people. Some people get so involved in religion that they choose religion over everything else. Sometimes, I feel that we would be better off being like Vulcans from the Star Trek Universe. Vulcans look at thing from a logical point of view. While they have beliefs in their religion, they don't let religion interfere with their way of life and look at things logically.

I've seen people use God in every situation.

My car broke down and I was late for work. My co-worker said God made my car break down because he had a secret plan for me. My boss was showing other people a picture of her 2-year-old son. She said that God had made her pregnant so that the boss and the kid would be blessed and that God had plans for them. This goes on for every situation at work. Argh!

While people have a strong belief in God, they should learn to separate God and their personal life. They shouldn't go around preaching God nor should they use God as reference when it comes to other things. If I was in a car accident, I don't need people saying... "You're lucky. God was watching you!" If my friend was in a car accident, I would say... "You're a lucky man! I'm glad you're alright!" It's simple, neutral. I don't know his religion... but I know I'm not offending him because I'm speaking from my own heart, not God or any other religion.

The more people keep God and other things separate, the less we can blame God on things. The more people use God as an excuses for everything, the more likely people will put the blame on God for those things.

Angel, is book written by Stormie Omartin?

No, by Joyce Meyer -- "The Power Of Forgiveness Keep Your Heart Free" :)

:ty: I do enjoy reading books by Stormie Omartin as well. Joyce Meyer is good too powerful.

I have to agree with the statements written, we can 't blame God. There is another book, called "When God doesn't make Sense" by Dr. Dobson. Its a good book to read as well.

:ty: I do enjoy reading books by Stormie Omartin as well. Joyce Meyer is good too powerful.

I have to agree with the statements written, we can 't blame God. There is another book, called "When God doesn't make Sense" by Dr. Dobson. Its a good book to read as well.

Cool, I will look around to find these books that is written by Stormie Omartin, and will check out the book called "When God doesn't make Sense". I love reading.

:ty: Oceanbluesyie for this.

Cool, I will look around to find these books that is written by Stormie Omartin, and will check out the book called "When God doesn't make Sense". I love reading.

:ty: Oceanbluesyie for this.

Your welcome, you can find Stormie's books at Wal-Mart , I have seen her book series on Power of a prayful woman, wife and husband all separate titles. The other book, "When God Doesn't make Sense" is a little older book , hope you can find it :)

jeez off topic about Bush, Bush is NOT god, blame Bush NOT God. Bush started it not God
smh

i know we love God no matter, he does love us too no matter either, i don't care if everyone don't love Him but i am sure very deep inside the heart we DO.

Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back