Putting The Blame on God...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang...what a topic!

After reading several posts related to the topic, I can honestly say that sometimes its easy to forgive in some situations than others.

The "others" takes time to heal if they ever heal. Now I know that one should forgive and forget in order to live in peace with oneself and others but again that is a big order and I am human afterall.

Do I blame God for some of the things that have happend in the past? Yes I do. Have I forgiven Him? Yes I have. Have I forgiven some people? Some I have, some I haven't, some I may never forgive.

The one thing I can honestly say is that forgiveness isn't easily handed out.

I understand, I know it hasn't been easy for you Byrdie but thank you for being very honest. :hug:

NO I NEVER blame God. As I looked back that whatever I had some bad experiences or any negatives in the past, I blamed Satan!!! Now at anytime I think any negatives for "a second", I would tell Satan "Stop ... Go Away". My postives come back normal. The postives I'm receiving are from God. Thanks God and Jesus for being part of my life

NO I NEVER blame God. As I looked back that whatever I had some bad experiences or any negatives in the past, I blamed Satan!!! Now at anytime I think any negatives for "a second", I would tell Satan "Stop ... Go Away". My postives come back normal. The postives I'm receiving are from God. Thanks God and Jesus for being part of my life

:smiling: good post there Sunshine.

Amennnnnnnnnnnnn sista!! :thumb:

Why would I out Blame God ? You trying to make me blame on God? I am not here to blame on God at all. I just blaming the chr..t.. ....mmmm.. Nevermind.. you know what i talk about. Mmmm..

Exactly same with me.. I never blame God anything, it's just that I don't know the truth about God.

YGPM

Exactly same with me.. I never blame God anything, it's just that I don't know the truth about God.
You aren't fault nor blame God's anythings. You can blame whom but I don't want to say it. you know what i talk about..

It is ridiculous to blame everything on God. Humans are responsible for their actions. If something happened that are out of human's hand, then it is best to accept for what it is instead of placing blame on people or divine. According to christians, God gives us the free will to do what we want to do thus we shouldn't blame God but rather blaming ourselves to do certain things that aren't norm.

Well I will be honest with you, all of us blame on God for something even we do not realize or know how we feel.

It is ridiculous to blame everything on God. Humans are responsible for their actions. If something happened that are out of human's hand, then it is best to accept for what it is instead of placing blame on people or divine. According to christians, God gives us the free will to do what we want to do thus we shouldn't blame God but rather blaming ourselves to do certain things that aren't norm.

Exactly!!!

Fix the problem to positive yourself, no excuse to blame anyone including God.

Should we blame drugs, alcohol, gun, God, etc itself that´s because our life are miserable ? No, it´s us who choose to negative our own life...

Got that right, we humans are responbile for the mistakes we make in life. It not the world that change so much,, it the people that changed and screw up. So we don't blame God for it. :cool:

Got that right, we humans are responbile for the mistakes we make in life. It not the world that change so much,, it the people that changed and screw up. So we don't blame God for it. :cool:

Exactly

I second or third that. ;)

Well I will be honest with you, all of us blame on God for something even we do not realize or know how we feel.

I never had placed my blame on God. I don't think everyone does, just some do, and some do not. :)

I agree. Bush has been saying that it was God's plan for the United States to go to war. :roll:

godspeaksbush.jpg

'God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them.'"

jeez off topic about Bush, Bush is NOT god, blame Bush NOT God. Bush started it not God
smh

i know we love God no matter, he does love us too no matter either, i don't care if everyone don't love Him but i am sure very deep inside the heart we DO.

jeez off topic about Bush, Bush is NOT god, blame Bush NOT God. Bush started it not God
smh

i know we love God no matter, he does love us too no matter either, i don't care if everyone don't love Him but i am sure very deep inside the heart we DO.

I did not said Bush is God. Instead of blaming God, we should blame people who use God as excuse to be justified with their actions. I.e BusH use God to give a lame excuse for US to go war against IRAQ.

I did not said Bush is God. Instead of blaming God, we should blame people who use God as excuse to be justified with their actions. I.e BusH use God to give a lame excuse for US to go war against IRAQ.

God does speaks to us through the Holy Spirt. Instead of blaming some of those people who have said that God told them what to do, blame those who won't believe that. Of course there are some people who will use God for their own purposes and never actually were told but do so for all the wrong reasons. There are genuine people out there that will have some sort of revelation from God concerning situations in life.

Instead of stating that Bush is one of those, it would be much better to keep our President in our daily prayers rather than ridiculing him for saying he used God and going to war in Iraq. All of our soldiers need our prayers and during a time to find blame with other people like Bush is disheartening. Whether the action is right or wrong, we can spend more time trying to be encouraging and hoping for the best, even if it means, to bring our troops back home, then that is super great too! If God speaks to me, I would much rather listen and do as God tells me than to worry about what other people will think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back