Post your High School Senior picture.

Oh, those 80s hair..wow! Sometimes I miss it ..sometimes I dont. :)

The fads comes back every 30 years and I might give it a try when I'm 48. Wow that's 10 years from now. :shock: Grow hair longer and more hairspray. :giggle:

Btw, you're gorgeous!

The fads comes back every 30 years and I might give it a try when I'm 48. Wow that's 10 years from now. :shock: Grow hair longer and more hairspray. :giggle:

Btw, you're gorgeous!

That's not me in the blonde hair! lol

LOL! Oh ofc, I knew the blonde wasn't you hehe I have seen your avatar before and you're a true beautiful brunette. :fly2:

Aww thanks...although in my senior portrait, you could tell that I wanted to me a Californian blonde so badly. I hung out with so many blondes and I felt that they got so much more attention..tried to duplicate it but ended up with orange hair!!! :shock:

Wow! So, you recently graduated from high school since that hairstyle is popular nowadays?

I graduated about 10years ago :) I love your hairstyle too! I was young, but I had big hair and :lol: hairspray, teasing, perms...

Aww thanks...although in my senior portrait, you could tell that I wanted to me a Californian blonde so badly. I hung out with so many blondes and I felt that they got so much more attention..tried to duplicate it but ended up with orange hair!!! :shock:

oh no :lol: better hang out with the brunettes. :D That happened to me once for using too much sun-in peroxide and I had an orange hair within days later. EEK! I have a picture of myself with 80s ORANGE hair and that was in 1990. I have to scan that picture sometime. It's in one of MANY boxes in the back of the drawers hiding. lol

oh no :lol: better hang out with the brunettes. :D That happened to me once for using too much sun-in peroxide and I had an orange hair within days later. EEK! I have a picture of myself with 80s ORANGE hair and that was in 1990. I have to scan that picture sometime. It's in one of MANY boxes in the back of the drawers hiding. lol

That was what I used during the summer before my senior year. I went to California for a fast-pitch softball tourney and we had a day to spend on the beach so I grabbed that "Sun-in" spray on peroxide and presto...ORANGE hair!!! I was mortified!!! lol

I graduated about 10years ago :) I love your hairstyle too! I was young, but I had big hair and :lol: hairspray, teasing, perms...

Your hairstyle looks like the current trends. Guess you were way ahead of your time, heh?

From my 1987 yearbook

The girl on the far top left won hands down in my class for the best 80s hair...yes, she was very very popular.

img164.jpg

I was a teen of the 90's MCHammer and all.

I can't really remember what was in style except the big hump on the head with a hairclip

1978_buttons_clements_monica.jpg

My high school senior picture - taken in Aug of 1977. I graduated high school in June of 1978. I was 17 years old. The wedge hair style was called the "Dorothy Hamill" after the 1976 Olympic gold medal winning figure skater. She in her "famous" hairstyle is pictured here:
dorothy.gif

Last edited:
Back