Post your DIY projects here

:jaw: Lieblin', did you use stencil images on it above or you just paint them ? They are awesome and beautiful !! I used to be drawin' durin' Jr. High and High schools, but I am out of practice. It's been a looooong time! :lol:

It's good idea to save alot of $$ to start from the scratch and make them to look like a brand new. :)

:ty: Maria & freckles...

No, I do not use stencil images. I use very soft paper-napkins http://www.alldeaf.com/985923-post193.html on most of my furniture restoration (see pictures, I posted under Reba's thread).

Yes, I painted and drawing to correct something after finish with soft paper-napkins...

Yes, I removed old things to fresh with painting and also oil colors/oil waters, as well... use special colors to make it look worn out and old.

I trick furniture into old or new... it's my hobby...

Sorry, I don't have any picture of "Before"... It was dark wood TV cupboard... I painted and trick into antique look at 2 years ago.

I thought I did posted the picture of TV cupboard here to show ADers at my thread "Halloween Decoration" but I realized that I didn't... so I post here...

AFTER...

TV cupboard

I bought raw wood decoration in Australia... and paint into antique look for fire place decoration in 2002.

We got fire places company to do for us is built the fire place with part marbles then I do myself is color the fire place and then do with wood decoration on it...

Both sides from left and right of fire place.

wood decoration on middle of fire place.

I painted and trick into antique look and bought some crystal to do myself from old lighting... for dinning room. I also painted part to make ceiling look like sky with cloudy to match lighting...

Back