Pit Bulls

I am sorry to hear about your loss dog. Did you win from civil right to lawsuit sue on Pit bull's owner?

Go check it out. That's so sad for girl got attacked by pit bulls. Thoughts on Paws: What does recent pit bull mauling of girl mean?

I don't like pit bulls dogs. They are dangerous pit bulls dogs. Five years ago, Pit bull dog went under the fence of my front house and he went after my pomeranian dog and killed my dog. My hubby tried to get pit bull dog off from my dog but pit bull was too stubborn Pit bull ran to her owner. My hubby jump in his truck, follow pit bull up to owner's house then came home. He made called Animal Control and Animal Control man came here and saw my dead dog. My hubby explained to Animal Control man about what happened. My hubby and Animal control man went to pit bull's owner. They saw owner's dogs. Guess what! Owner had 5 pit bull dogs. He gave dog's owner $$$ fine and Animal Control sent dog's owner to court. The Judge ordered dog's owner to put all pit bulls to sleep. The Judge told owner "no pit bulls dogs allow in all neighborhood". If they live in a country and they can allow their pit bulls in country.

Okay, give me a few.

But wasn't a myth is that numerous innocent people have been attacked and killed, or horribly disfigured by Pit Bull attacks in this country.

I don't need to prove it because there is no actual evidence to support the theory of locking jaw. You would have to be the one to prove that it is indeed a fact if there are evidence to support it.

Their jaws are not capable of locking. They do have powerful jaws, but so do German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Labrador Retrievers, St. Bernard's, pretty much any big dogs are capable of ripping your face off. Their jaws are designed for hunting and defense purposes.

They all can be tamed, trained to be fit for families. But a lot of people aren't capable of doing so. Therefore, they have no business owning a dog in the first place.

Believe it or not, the world's worst dog can be turned into the world's friendliest dog if they receive the proper training. There are people who are capable of it. In fact, there is one that I know of who lives nearby.

Jiro knows what he is talking about when it comes to dogs. I grew up around dogs my whole life. I have seen so much misinformation regarding certain breeds. They don't even bother to take a good look at the owners of these dogs.

Inadequate training will lead to a series of problems. I have seen it enough times to know it's true.

Ga. man accused of feeding kittens, cats to pit bull

Pitbull92007

Here's another item from our "Annals of Modern Depravity," if you dare.

A 21-year-old Georgia man is accused of capturing kittens and cats and feeding them to his pit bull.

Tye Hilmo was charged today with aggravated cruelty to animals, a felony. If convicted, he faces one to five years in the human pen and/or a fine of up to $15,000.

"It's sick," said Stacey Bourbonnais of the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Department. "It's indescribable and sick that people would do this kind of thing to and with animals."

No dog-fighting charges have been filed. But Hilmo is sitting in jail on drug and weapons counts resulting from his Sept. 10 arrest after police investigated animal-cruelty charges. Here's a list of charges.

The AP has picked up the story that appeared earlier today in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Earlier postings:
• Dogs break into house, maul disabled woman in bed
• Feisty Jack Russell dies after saving five children from marauding dogs
• Local look: Blasts end dog attack
• Dog killer sought in Michigan
• Dog's digging turns up grenade
http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/09/

Pitbull do have lock jaw.

Why am I suggest people to stick their fingers in the butthole?

For fun?

HAH. I'm an experience dog whisper, but not 100%, you see I can understand dogs, and gosh, Pitbull are the third scary dog.

First - Chihuahua, even tho I live with one, hahaha.

Second - Spud

It's a techinque that pitbulls aren't aware of and not many would do it cause they're not in danger or threaten.

I am trying to look for Pit bull's jaw teeth through google images. I couldn't find it. I think it's wisdom teeth to lock the jaw.

I don't need to prove it because there is no actual evidence to support the theory of locking jaw. You would have to be the one to prove that it is indeed a fact if there are evidence to support it.

Their jaws are not capable of locking. They do have powerful jaws, but so do German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Labrador Retrievers, St. Bernard's, pretty much any big dogs are capable of ripping your face off. Their jaws are designed for hunting and defense purposes.

They all can be tamed, trained to be fit for families. But a lot of people aren't capable of doing so. Therefore, they have no business owning a dog in the first place.

Believe it or not, the world's worst dog can be turned into the world's friendliest dog if they receive the proper training. There are people who are capable of it. In fact, there is one that I know of who lives nearby.

Jiro knows what he is talking about when it comes to dogs. I grew up around dogs my whole life. I have seen so much misinformation regarding certain breeds. They don't even bother to take a good look at the owners of these dogs.

Inadequate training will lead to a series of problems. I have seen it enough times to know it's true.

Dude, you're saying that the guy who wrote the book about surviving is wrong?

Sticking in the butthole does nothing but gives you glory? Is that it?

Right, Banjo, there's no such thing as pit bulls having "locking jaws"; the closest thing to that would be having tetanus. :lol:

jillio said:
all dogs do not share similar personality ...

incorrect jillio, "no dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner." (- unknown author)

so, dog; general, therefore, all.

and my dear, statistics are never accurate ... doesn't say everything .. but of course you never like to be wrong so you used them, saying same things over again and again. notice ONLY bads were reported, not good ones? you know with how media is, only onto exciting headlines; flash news, breaking news, etc. whatever but not some (boring common) good stories such like Pitbulls cuddles with quad babies, Pitbull saved the triplets... so how DO you know if those "statistics" you found are in more percentage than good ones? (will you also find them for me?) I'm sure there are bunches of them. and in fact, golden retrievers were one of five most bitten dogs. *gasps* now, if pitbulls were in the top five too, really - what's a big difference? (other than having narrow-minded media focusing on only pitbulls). so, if you say, pitbulls are then goldens are too ...yes, I will find the 'saver' for you if you must, jillio.

...throwing this in because I have met thousands of dogs (myself a former dog groomer, dog trainer and now a vet tech) and not ONE unfriendly pitbull greeted me....it's how you are; best knowledge come from experiences. just that I haven't told the media yet. ;) oh, it won't matter, it's not gonna pysche them anyway. d'oh.

what's 'locking jaw', anyway? it's even the strongest part in humans too....silly.

I am terrified of pitbulls because I keep hearing awful stories of pitbull attacks.

One day I went to a car sales lot with my daughter who was 4 years old at that time, a huge pitbull came running towards us. Terrified for my little girl, I put her up on the top of a car so she wouldn't get bitten. The pitbull then jumped on me and pinned me against the car. His face was very close to my face. Thinking that I was going to be bitten I frozen with fear and then when I saw the dog looking at my daughter I realized that he wanted to get to her. And then the owner of the dog came to get it off me and took him away. I was really upset at the owner for not keeping his dog on a chain. I don't know what would have happened if the owner hadn't come :cold:

Back