Picture of yourself "Different looks hairstyles* (Post here)

Oh my, CyberRed, you remind me of my sister-in-law Pam.. She is Indian-America-Hispanic-Alaskaian. Her hair got cut shorter like yours.

Anyway, CyberRed, you will look beautiful in short hairs.. Like my sister-in-law.

All i see is short hair and never seen her in long hair so cant decide which is good on you, Cyberred...short hair looks nice but would like to see you in long hair before i decide...heh.

You look pretty, CyberRed... :P

Defee, I never saw the picture of you once... Come on to add the photo of you... :naughty:

Liebling:-))) said:
You look pretty, CyberRed... :P

Defee, I never saw the picture of you once... Come on to add the photo of you... :naughty:
Ok i will put one in here but have to wait till i get home to do that cuz im at work and i dont want to do that here at work..ok?

Thank you everyone :)

Defee... to satisfy you, here's an old pic that I had a long black hair back in 1994. :D

Wow..nice pic of you in long hair, Cyberred..i like it! I like long hair myself cuz everybody says i look good in longer hair than short hair so its at should length right now..dont want it too long as i have to work 10 hours a day, you know it takes too long to dry with hair dryer..ugh..ha!

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Oh my, CyberRed, you remind me of my sister-in-law Pam.. She is Indian-America-Hispanic-Alaskaian. Her hair got cut shorter like yours.

Anyway, CyberRed, you will look beautiful in short hairs.. Like my sister-in-law.

LOL Well, in fact I am not an Indian lookin' or Spanish lookin' as everyone would think that I am one of them. I am Italian since my last name is a full blood Italian. My great-great-grandfather was born in Sicily, Italy.... that was how I got his last name through my father. :)

Defee said:
Wow..nice pic of you in long hair, Cyberred..i like it! I like long hair myself cuz everybody says i look good in longer hair than short hair so its at should length right now..dont want it too long as i have to work 10 hours a day, you know it takes too long to dry with hair dryer..ugh..ha!

Thank you :)

Back