Picture of yourself "Different looks hairstyles* (Post here)

TweetyBird said:
:giggle: i dyed my hair at beauty shop and cost me $40.00 cuz of woman know me so let me pay $40.00.. it suppose be $75.00 but she gave me less.. hehehehe!! thanks!! i think abt wanna be pinky my hair!!!

Pink hair? Sounds fun! LOL Be sure to post a picture of that here. :twisted:

Liza said:
Pink hair? Sounds fun! LOL Be sure to post a picture of that here. :twisted:
:rofl: sure thing i will do that and i havent decide when i get pink dye hair , i still think abt it..:giggle:

I have heaps of photos of me with different hairstyles -- will try to scan em and post em in here soon. ;)

BTW, great shots of everyone else in here! :thumb:

Bullymom,
You do look like Reba Mcentrie (sp?) and Sharon from the Osbournes. Your hair look cool!

My different looks

All through years I have changed my looks 1996-Today. black white and one color picture was taken by legislative photographer (pictures of me with legislators but I crop pictures of myself so you know what I look like those years)

Attachments

• Rachel in 1998.JPG
    Rachel in 1998.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Rachel in 1996.JPG
    Rachel in 1996.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Rachel in 1999.JPG
    Rachel in 1999.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Rachel at legislature 2000.JPG
    Rachel at legislature 2000.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Rachel may 2003.JPG
    Rachel may 2003.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Here is me from few days ago, they only let me post max 5 pics in previous thread but here is it..

Attachments

• Rachel Today.JPG
    Rachel Today.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 126
Bullym0m said:
Hey Banjo!,
I would like to know what kind of software you created funny hairdo ?

Adobe Photoshop.

Actually, I took the hairdo from a photo I found on Google and blended it with my photo.

Banjo said:
Adobe Photoshop.

Actually, I took the hairdo from a photo I found on Google and blended it with my photo.
Ahh, Banjo..
Thanks for tip..
I have not use Adobe Photoshop for ages.
Actually, I'm using Jasc Photo shop.

Banjo is very good with graphics!! He knows I always ask him for favours when it comes to animated graphics and I owe him a huge slab of fudge for all the animated graphics he's done for me!!

/sees Banjo drools! :kiss:

I couldn't find a GOOD picture of my hair when it was long enough to reach my legs... found one of me sleeping with my LONg hair in a bun-- you can see it was one BIG bun (hm, a butt joke could be being quipped right here... oy I am opening up my wounds for yall to put in salt...) and then to my short hairdo... then ta-da FAREWELL BLOND AND GREET THE REDNESS!!!!!

Attachments

• Hairdo.jpg
    Hairdo.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 123
I didn't really have that many different hairstyles...mainly kept them almost the same through out my entire life. ;) (actually from after high school to now.)

;)

This picture was taken on one of my numerous visits up to Northern California during the 2 years (1991-93) when I lived in Los Angeles. In this one, I'm holding my cat, Mickie -- I had a perm... :)

Attachments

• dawnmickie.jpg
    dawnmickie.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 102
This one in 1996 -- in a resturant for my ex boyfriend's 29th b'day --

Attachments

• dawnhalf.jpg
    dawnhalf.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 102
This one ...same year 1996 -- at work with intellectually disabled, but I have omitted the clients from the picture to protect their privacy.

Attachments

• dawnsdcwk.jpg
    dawnsdcwk.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 102
In 1999 -- when I first moved to Australia. :)

Attachments

• Dawndydin99.jpg
    Dawndydin99.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 100
Aaahh... so what about mine??? :ugh:

Attachments

• HeatherHairStyle.JPG
    HeatherHairStyle.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 73
CrazyMomma,
R u awesome.. looks so different hairstyle..
I think I like permy on your hair... looking good on you... r u condiser taking perm hairdo?

CrazyRedHeadWVMomma, I love your Hair Style,,Have you Noticed that Most Moms cut their Hair Short ( take care of it a lot easlier.)

Back