Picture of yourself "Different looks hairstyles* (Post here)

Cheri said:
CrazyRedHeadWVMomma, I love your Hair Style,,Have you Noticed that Most Moms cut their Hair Short ( take care of it a lot easlier.)

Very true! - when my first daughter was born, my hair was long, down to my waist, and I cut it short because she pull my hair all the time!! :fly2:

Okies, here goes my pictures *foreboding look* :aw:

The first one was taken in Canada.
The second was in grade 12.
Third: just fooling around
Fourth was taken last year...the longest in length for years
Fifth was snapped on my 21st b'day...

Will post what I look like in the next one.

Attachments

• dyedgirls1.JPG
    dyedgirls1.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 34
  • SG2001.jpg
    SG2001.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Picture 113.jpg
    Picture 113.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 32
  • stellatheperfect21.JPG
    stellatheperfect21.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 33
  • 291.JPG
    291.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 34
Ok, this is what I look now. The colour's changed for the first time. Decided to go dark for the Winter.

Attachments

• May06005.JPG11.jpg
    May06005.JPG11.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 105
I am thinking about getting perms again, but but, I don't know.. I thought about getting haircut, and chop my bob off and get a short hair. I don't know.. I am really picky and I have been looking thru the books and every time I looks the hair, and I want that and I don't like that.. Sometime I missed my ponytail and sometime I don't. I don't know what wrong with me!!

I used to have long hair all of my life from '97 to current.

some of these pics I cropped my hair and med long. What do ya think ? which long or short looks better on me ? any feedbacks/opinion appreciated!

Attachments

• 97.jpg
    97.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 98.jpg
    98.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 28
GeorgiaDeaf said:
I used to have long hair all of my life from '97 to current.

some of these pics I cropped my hair and med long. What do ya think ? which long or short looks better on me ? any feedbacks/opinion appreciated!
I think you look great with long hair!

GeogriaDeaf............

Be honestly w/you.... Look'n good on you come with long hair..
Why ??? your face shaped oval... suitable fit for long hair.. Looking perfect as looking!
Little bit Highlight would be great good on you... worth try shot.. Don't too bright.. Just naturally highlight.. Good Luck! :)

Georgia*******, I like the picture of you in '99 (the last pix). It looks professional on you, more like working woman and mom. :thumb:

My Hairstyle pixes ...

The one with my hat, I was usin' a ponytail. Right now, my hair is on my shoulder length. :D

no way! You don't look like 43 years old CyberRed! :eek2: :dunno:

You are more like in 30's.... Anyway, you looks GREAT!!!!!!!

nice looking there, cybered....see how u change as u get older...but u don't look 43 years old.. tho....:D

:wave: CrazyRedHeadWV & sequoias ....

NoOo NoOo LOL This thread is about HAIRSTYLES...not about my age. Next time I will just cut around my head and face to post ! :P But, thanks anyways! Hehehe

Wow! Cyber~Red I did not realized you then..You Looked awesome back then, I like your hair Shorter I think you look good with Short Hair. :mrgreen:

Back