Picture of yourself "Different looks hairstyles* (Post here)

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
In my brainstorm and got idea...
Why don't you bring your pictures of your hairstyles past to present??

Mine different hairstyles were so many different years or months whatever...
Here's mine..
1999.jpg
boxterripic.jpg
2000.jpg
2001terri.jpg
2002.jpg
1terri.jpg
terrisept2003.jpg
[
me2003.jpg

Will update new hairstyle soon.... Next post.. :thumb:

Wha.. about yourself??

Bullymom...i like your current hairstyle..its cute on you! so keep that style!
I used to perm my hair all the time but im sick of it now so its now long and straight..my hubby likes it too! :)

Defee said:
Bullymom...i like your current hairstyle..its cute on you! so keep that style!
I used to perm my hair all the time but im sick of it now so its now long and straight..my hubby likes it too! :)

Thanks Defee,
I'd love different hairstyles.. but Very soon about changing my hairstyles of color... will post it later on.. First of all Dye hair full color.. then next or couple wks later add another dye color of streaks. More Looks awesome!
*wricked giggles*~:giggle:

keep this hair like that now!! bullym0m!!! hehehe!!

i wanna put my hair dye pink but Defee and Crazymomma dont wanna me dye hair pink cuz of they like my hair like that way now!! :squint:

Bullym0m, your hair looks lovely however you do it. :) I guess you're one of those people whose hair matches their personality, no matter how it's done up.

I guess I'm not quite brave enough to post hairdo pictures here, but I will share a little story. After Ryan was born, coffeeeeman took me to the salon to have my hair fancied up...so I chose a nice little auburn color, thought that it would look good...

BIG mistake! I'm not sure if the lady left the color in too long, but my hair looked close to magenta when it was rinsed/dried. I was furious, but ah, I let it grow out and fade.

From now on, it's highlights only. :)

BullyMom I lovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee Your Hair Colors. You sure have a very Cute Face too. I use light Blonde hair coloring for my scalp area because it gets darker in the once a while I do not like that.. I would rather to have the same color as the whole hair. that is the only part of coloring I do for my hair.

This Is my hair Coloring on the Scalp pretty much matches my whole hair coloring but sometimes it gets more Lighter.

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 185
TweetyBird said:

i wanna put my hair dye pink but Defee and Crazymomma dont wanna me dye hair pink cuz of they like my hair like that way now!! :squint:
Awww..tweetybird...I just think pink hair is well..umm nassy to me, it is more like punk kids stuff..but you do what you want to do with your hair but you gonna regret it! Ask Java what she thinks about you dyeing your hair pink! heh!...lol!

Cheri said:
BullyMom I lovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee Your Hair Colors. You sure have a very Cute Face too. I use light Blonde hair coloring for my scalp area because it gets darker in the once a while I do not like that.. I would rather to have the same color as the whole hair. that is the only part of coloring I do for my hair.

This Is my hair Coloring on the Scalp pretty much matches my whole hair coloring but sometimes it gets more Lighter.
Cheri,
Have you tried different stylist hair and color too??? Espically not "Blonde".

mine been dyed bloude before and look like boyish alike teena brandon!!! In school years, I have hair long to my shouldar and cut off to real short hair! :) Now, It is wild and it screams for haircut.. lol

Defee said:
Awww..tweetybird...I just think pink hair is well..umm nassy to me, it is more like punk kids stuff..but you do what you want to do with your hair but you gonna regret it! Ask Java what she thinks about you dyeing your hair pink! heh!...lol!
oh well. that is my decide, i dont need ask java abt what i wanna dye my hair... :lol:

Cheri said:

u look SOOO WONDERFUL in the pic!!! ur hair color are so great on u!!! :D

Bullym0m said:
Cheri,
Have you tried different stylist hair and color too??? Espically not "Blonde".

Uh Oh No.. I do not want to color my hair in another Color, I am afraid it will turn out horrible. I'll stick with Blonde Or Lighter. It might look good on some People but, I do not think it will look good on me if I change Colors.

TweetyBird said:

Pink? Wow that would look Sassy! I Would Love to see how it turns out. I am sure You would look so Hot... watch out for all the other ladies.... :giggle:

@Bullym0m... You are lucky to use different hair styles whatever you like..
I envy you...
My hair is REAL problem because of thick & natural curly..

My hair would look like lion :afro: & :crazy: if I use blow dryer... Oh no... That's why it's simple for me to let my hair long to over my shoulder... & let my hair dry itself WITHOUT use blow dryer...

@Cheri... I thought your hair is natural blond? Just dye to light your blond hair?

Good thread BullymOm, I like your blond tip hair, and other old photos looks good on you too.

At the moment my hair is blond, as my natural color is brown, Liebling:))) said I remind her of my mother more *Chuckle* I will try to find more old photos of my different hairstyles all those years !!

I once had very short hair, waist length hair, perm hair, curly hair and dye it to red, blond, black and brown all those years!!!

Liebling,
My hair is very normal hair meduim size almost thin... Naturally Straight hair. Sometimes when I was teenager and used to be perm and wavy hairdo... Lovely looks!
Until become I'm first mother and had longest wave hair. I made decison and to have haircut make looks shorter feel free from my neck doesn't want feel hair on it.

RedRum, Really you like my blond hair... Blond Hair was taken by 1999's. I Love to stay long hair but can't stand.. Prefer short hair and more hair style looking!
I was used to be Alburn Red Hair mixed streaks blond from Wedding Day. There was so beautiful wedding ever I had. :)

Liebling:-))) said:

@Cheri... I thought your hair is natural blond? Just dye to light your blond hair?

Yes Blonde is my Natural Color but I only colored my scalp part because it would go darker than my other part of my hair which looks horrible. My Scalp change usual during the summer Time. That is why I colored that part of the area not the whole hair. I want it to match my whole hair thats why I do it.

Here's update... This webcam isn't good taking pic of me..
I'll have ask my friend who has digital Camera and will snap pic of me..

I think my hairdo is okay okay.. but I like prevouis silver streaks.
Sumth'n new here today.. (sort of strawberry mixed blond streaks) My face isn't make up yet.. Looks pale.. ha ha.. :P

Attachments

• newhairdomay42004.jpg
    newhairdomay42004.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 141
WHOA!! Did you put your finger in the electric outlet??? Did you get shock from a 5,000 Power Watts? :shock: Just kidding...

Your hair looks so different.. I like the previous hairdo.. :)

Your face without makeup, you looks really natural and sexy... Red hair.. So you wanna be like me, we could be the Crazy Twin-RedHead.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back