New Jersey Bans Smiling in Driver's License Photos

Keep Smiling!...Makes everybody wonder what you're up to...your secret...or what you have been doing....

Anyway, in this economy, I'd love to get as many "smiles" as I can receive....

Keep Smiling!...Makes everybody wonder what you're up to...your secret...or what you have been doing....

Anyway, in this economy, I'd love to get as many "smiles" as I can receive....

Mona Lisa Smile :lol:

Fuck them! I pay for it so I make a decision.

and they're the one who issue a driver license to you so they get to decide whether or not to issue it to you.

It's a privilege, not a right.

and they're the one who issue a driver license to you so they get to decide whether or not to issue it to you.

It's a privilege, not a right.
Oh, they issued it to me because I paid for it. Duh!

NJ is being famous for being too ligitious state! Oh, that's right...I live in NJ, duh me!

NJ is now proposing the "Snookiville" law recently..it means NJ could ban any reality show even before it starts. :roll: Look at Jersey shore gang...they were too drunk and fucked up in Seaside Heights. But, Snooki and Jenni Farley have spinoff show somewhere in Manchester, NJ after Jersey City did not want them there. So far, no problems in Manchester.

New Jersey Legislature Considers ‘Snookiville Law’ - ABC News

Texting and walking is banned in Ft. Lee, NJ.

Texting While Walking Banned in New Jersey Town - ABC News

Dogs or animals must be restrained in the car or owner faces a huge fine.

New Jersey Residents Can Be Fined $1000 for Driving With ‘Unrestrained’ Animals in the Car | Click It or Ticket | Video | TheBlaze.com

That's NJ for you!! :naughty:

NJ is being famous for being too ligitious state! Oh, that's right...I live in NJ, duh me!

NJ is now proposing the "Snookiville" law recently..it means NJ could ban any reality show even before it starts. :roll: Look at Jersey shore gang...they were too drunk and fucked up in Seaside Heights. But, Snooki and Jenni Farley have spinoff show somewhere in Manchester, NJ after Jersey City did not want them there. So far, no problems in Manchester.

New Jersey Legislature Considers ‘Snookiville Law’ - ABC News

Its not what the proposed law is supposed to be doing, banning any reality tv shows that part is not true... it gives towns options to get more money out of the production if extra community resources are needed such as police etc

Cheers to the last season of JERSEY SHORE, it was a great series run! Thanks for entertaining America!

Wow, so much ruckus over smiling for drivers license!!! Come on, how often do we get our pictures taken for drivers license anyway?

Wow, so much ruckus over smiling for drivers license!!! Come on, how often do we get our pictures taken for drivers license anyway?

Well...why is it everytime someone attempts to take ur pix they say..."Smile"!....Would ya rather see urself in pixs with a mug-shot look-a-like...a scrowl....sticking ur tongue out...looking depressed....angry...mad and angry....surprised...shocked.....eyes bulging out, looking like a "killer" or something.....embarrassed.....or just looking sort of dumb?.....You have to carry that photo shot with ya for 4 years or more....and show it for every ID purpose that is asked of you....

I can see people at the bank saying/thinking anywhere you're asked for ur DL..."Oh yeah...that's the guy/lady who looks so depressed all the time...and they saying to you..."SMILE!"....:giggle:

The more I think about it I realize something. I live in New Jersey and have went to the DMV to get my identification. I remember each time I have been there. Usually for several hours waiting in line just to be told I need to go to another line as if I was Mario finding out the princess was in another castle. I realize something crucial to all of this. I would like to meet the crazy person who would be smiling after two hours of waiting in line just to have to wait another 2 hours.

Oh, I hate driver license lines at the DMV. It must surely be the most efficient waste of time ever devised by some evil bureaucrat. The lines are always long, and things always move at a glacial pace. It doesn't matter at all which time of the day you arrive. It's glacial pace ensures your time will be throughly and completely wasted any time of the day. There's no way around it, you have to set aside 2-3 hours to get a card with your unsmiling mug on it. :roll:

Well...why is it everytime someone attempts to take ur pix they say..."Smile"!....Would ya rather see urself in pixs with a mug-shot look-a-like...a scrowl....sticking ur tongue out...looking depressed....angry...mad and angry....surprised...shocked.....eyes bulging out, looking like a "killer" or something.....embarrassed.....or just looking sort of dumb?.....You have to carry that photo shot with ya for 4 years or more....and show it for every ID purpose that is asked of you....

I can see people at the bank saying/thinking anywhere you're asked for ur DL..."Oh yeah...that's the guy/lady who looks so depressed all the time...and they saying to you..."SMILE!"....:giggle:

Make an excuse. The state of NJ wouldn't let me smile!!! Maybe they'll say, I know. I have a family in NJ.

Feel the state of NJ is somewhat "cold", just not with the weather, but some of the people there too ??....Go 'round "frowning" all the time...then again, a lot of the MOB were from NJ?.....

Maybe they should come to AD more often, and read the "Jokes" section?....Or maybe they ran out of toothpaste, or teeth whitener? :giggle:

Back