Mexican Officials Point Rifles and threaten U.S. Border Agents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is. Do your research. It is considered deadly force when used to attack someone.

Maybe for Ernest T. Bass...but generally, no. "Deadly force" is a term applied to an action, not an item.

oh btw - I know you're notorious for using articles that don't even support your case.

He died of natural cause, not from rock throwing.

The mentally-ill man was very violent and belligerent. He was hitting officer repeatedly with rock, not throwing rock. The officer did the right thing. He used the deadly force as LAST RESORT.

here's a latest news for you - that US Border Patrol agent who shot him (Francisco Javier Domínguez Rivera) was charged with murder. The Cochise County Attorney said the shooting was not justified.

oh btw - I know you're notorious for using articles that don't even support your case.

The mentally-ill man was very violent and belligerent. He was hitting officer repeatedly with rock, not throwing rock. The officer did the right thing. He used the deadly force as LAST RESORT.

here's a latest news for you - that US Border Patrol agent who shot him (Francisco Javier Domínguez Rivera) was charged with murder. The Cochise County Attorney said the shooting was not justified.

That's embarrassed for him, for real.

but not you? or the conservatives? you all speak the truth? only we speak the lies? is that what you're saying?

We? i thought you went back and forth???? :confused:

"when used to attack someone" ..... its an action.

No, dear, it is still a thing. A rock is a thing. It cannot become an action. Therefore, a rock is not considered deadly force.:roll:

We? i thought you went back and forth???? :confused:

He is claiming that "we" are lying, twisting, etc. He is accusing anybody not in same boat with him as liberal. He accused me of being a liberal too. several times.

He is claiming that "we" are lying, twisting, etc. He is accusing anybody not in same boat with him as liberal. He accused me of being a liberal too. several times.

We are all considered to be liberals if we disagree with the fanaticism he spouts. Look out, TXGolfer...that could include you, too.:lol:

Maybe for Ernest T. Bass...but generally, no. "Deadly force" is a term applied to an action, not an item.

I am thinking I am they only one here that got this joke.......where is the laffy face?

Yes, and a judge declared a mistrial in the other border patrol agent that was also charged ;)

Judge declares mistrial in US Border Patrol agent's murder trial - AP Worldstream | Encyclopedia.com

I am assuming the Border Patrol Agent in my OP will also be charged with murder.

We are all considered to be liberals if we disagree with the fanaticism he spouts. Look out, TXGolfer...that could include you, too.:lol:

Yup, he does too.

Liberal isn't bad thing but just different political ideology.

Some of liberalism could be conservative.

None of my posts were directed at Jiro, unless he accused me of wanting to see a video because I am prone to glorifying violence ???

Oh wait .... that wasn't jiro. :roll:

That would be an Andy Griffith fan.

None of my posts were directed at Jiro, unless he accused me of wanting to see a video because I am prone to glorifying violence ???

Where did I say you were "prone to glorifying violence"? Your comprehension is really off tonight. Never used those words, never made such a statement. The top is spinning out of control once again. Take a break. Do a Google search for another article that doesn't support your position.

hhmmm...... so you were reading her mind on what she thought about you? :eek3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back