Mexican Officials Point Rifles and threaten U.S. Border Agents

Status
Not open for further replies.
drama drama :roll:

I didn't imply anything. I stated it up front.

A mind reader is a psychic. No "as well as" needed. That implies "also". Since they are one and the same, they can't be an "also".:giggle:

Yeah, those danged liberals. We're all out to get you. Better put that aluminum foil hat on quickly! We mess with your brainwaves.:laugh2:

mind readers are distinctly different from psychics .... just saying :laugh2:

yet more BS spin.

mind readers are distinctly different from psychics .... just saying :laugh2:

yet more BS spin.

Uhhh...nope. Mind readers fall into the general category of "psychic". Psychic is a general categorical term that encompasses several different sub-specialites. Just saying....:laugh2: You really need to be more careful with your posts. Especially when you are attempting an ad hominem attack. You are failing miserably.

I just know my vocabulary .... :giggle:

more "character assassination"?

please, keep proving me "wrong" lol

Be happy to. See the post above. You are wrong. Again. Knowing the word is not enough. You have to know the definition and how to use it in a sentence, as well.:giggle:

and also a medium between people and Casper :)

you guys make me laugh :lol:

Pretending to have superior intellect is really cute

So ... in the event a Mexican official shoots at US Federal Employees, we can count on you to rush to their defense?

Psychic

Psychic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A psychic (pronounced /ˈsaɪkɨk/; from the Greek ψυχικός psychikos—"of the soul, mental", also called sensitive[1]) is a person who professes an ability to perceive information hidden from the normal senses through extrasensory perception, or is said by others to have such abilities.
Etymology

The word psychic is derived from the Greek word psychikos ("of the mind" or "mental") and refers in part to the human mind or psyche (ex. "psychic turmoil"). French astronomer and spiritualist Camille Flammarion is credited as having first used the word psychic, while it was later introduced to the English language by Edward William Cox in the 1870s.[9]

Psychic Fairs Aim for Aura of Fun in Mind Reading

:dunno:

I don't believe in this hooba dooba but since you're being kinda technical about the term "mind reader" and "psychics".... sounds like you delve into it quite a bit.... and had several sessions with one. no?

So ... in the event a Mexican official shoots at US Federal Employees, we can count on you to rush to their defense?

Depends. Jiro and I neither one rely on dichotomous thinking. That would be your forte.

no why? I am not authorized to do that unless I was given a ROE

so in the event of an American Border Patrol shooting at unarmed Mexican boy, we can count on you to rush to his defense and clear him of wrongdoing?

no why? I am not authorized to do that unless I was given a ROE

so in the event of an American Border Patrol shooting at Mexican teenager, we can count on you to rush to his defense and clear him of wrongdoing?

which would be why I want to see the video before making a judgment call ;)

which would be why I want to see the video before making a judgment call ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgCIl7c7XpM]YouTube - Footage of Mexican teen shot by US border patrol released[/ame]

the only person with gun here is the American Border Patrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back