Melting Pot--The Expanding Languages: Cultures and Barriers

mspottedhorse said:
Taylor I think you may have not understood what she was saying. I took it as we all go back to the same origins and we are all mixed. Somebody isn't a pure race because 1000 years ago somebody had sex with another race in your family. Somebody is indian whether they are 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 and so on, they still have indian blood in them. I think this is what she meant.
APPPLAUSE** mspottedhorse, about time that, OUT OF MANY the one who totally comprehending what the specific post I 've spoke that!! so anyway have nice chrismas and weekend.. smile ..

Last edited:
Taylor said:
I was not capable of understanding what a pure-bred white blood like your self was saying. You therefore have insulted my intelligence, my race, and my culture because I asked you for some clarification into your white power statements.[
taylor..What? You completely offend my intelligence, why you think that I am being white power? nah, I aint white man. I am the so-called black. Therefore, I am the man in head has knowledge, glory, power over enemies of the truth by their ever warring against the truth of nation's history in the dark age of their world'e end come.

Taylor said:
I also have no problem understanding the KJV of the bible as far as grammar goes. The last time I checked, the first chapter of my KJV.
Taylor, that is good for you have no problem understand the KJV.. Even though, you won't understand through the [KJV i.e. Authorized Verzion 1161] scritpure of Gensis to Revelation as the whole story, meaning, etc. your eyes would be pain and confuse by it, result that you would say the A.V. aka K.J.V. is not definitely proper grammars.

M.C. enjoy stay...

Last edited:
Back