i maybe be dead or still around i dunno lol

Tripp - I have one word to say - HILARIOUS! :rofl:

Oh by the way - Wouldn't that be you in 2050? :giggle:

olddude.jpg

In 2050...

AJ
popscloseup4.jpg

He want Barney doll and losing his smile, retire from surf. :lol:

In 2050, I will be about 79 years old and retired for 4 years following the 50th anniversary of my hiring at my current job :lol: Will they give me a 2046 Jaguar XK8 as a retirement present? I hope so....

My grandkids will be driving their poor grandaddy around for sure, but they cant beat him on the xbox2050! -That's the 10th generation xbox with full-on virtual reality :)

sequoias said:
...We'll be probably see more organic foods...
Ah, if only it were so...foods have been getting more and more non-organic lately, and the FDA doesn't seem to care about the safety of our food...

Blond Twins...

BJ104080901.jpg

Leibling :))

OldLady.jpg

Tousi

ii2840.JPG

bbnt

people_oldman.jpg

Alex

4225old_man-med.jpg

VamPROX

Cronos_b.jpg

Phillips

photos-old-funny-old-people.jpg

Horselover61

old_lady02.jpg

SCJsue

old_lady01.jpg

Alex

www-vn2002-old-man-pagoda-mittel1.jpg

I'll be cough 80 something.
And alldeaf forum won't exist...

Because Alex will own 'all old deaf people at old folks' home' forum.

:bowlol::bowlol::bowlol: thread... that´s you, Kalsia... I am going to ready for you soon, Kalisa.. :whistle:

* shock * Do I look like male ?? Pull my blouse and bra to check on my breasts. Wheww.... I am still female..

Phillips... I am very sorry to tell you this but.... You need to make an appointment with eyes doctor as soon as possible. You never recongize me how I do look like gender. :ugh3:

WOW.........in 2050 I will be 79!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Yuck. I hope I still can get around and move............I hope I can still have sex!! LOL

about time, you get a new thick glasses.... You look good with this style glasses...

Grumpy+Old+Women.jpg

Back