Immigration Protest vs Tea Party Protest...the violent ones..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the Tea Party protesters attack the police? Pelted them? Harassed them? Did they run amuck in the crowd in a frenzy state? Go around menacing those filming them? Etc..?

They are running amok in Halloween costumes carrying racist and bigoted signs. They have run amok in town hall meetings. But when they do it, you label it freedom of speech.

OK. Go ahead and Google it. I'll wait.

You've got a long wait. I've already seen it. Don't need to watch it twice. You are the one that missed it. You are responsible for filling your own gaps.

Hmmm....

Kind of quiet....

Believe it or not, some of us actually have a life that doesn't allow for obsessions and compulsions. Not everyone spends 24/7 researching, thinking about, typing about, and dreaming about anything Obama related. You really should refrain from assuming that everyone behaves as, and thinks as, you do.:cool2:

They are running amok in Halloween costumes carrying racist and bigoted signs. They have run amok in town hall meetings. But when they do it, you label it freedom of speech.
What would you label violent attacks by those against the Tea Party people? Is that freedom of speech?

You've got a long wait. I've already seen it. Don't need to watch it twice. You are the one that missed it. You are responsible for filling your own gaps.
There is no gap. There are no examples of violence that you can produce. It's that simple and transparent.

Believe it or not, some of us actually have a life that doesn't allow for obsessions and compulsions. Not everyone spends 24/7 researching, thinking about, typing about, and dreaming about anything Obama related. You really should refrain from assuming that everyone behaves as, and thinks as, you do.:cool2:

Quite right. I do have a problem with the Cartesian dictum. I mean, I think "Hey, there it goes" and I am left flummoxed. :lol:

What would you label violent attacks by those against the Tea Party people? Is that freedom of speech?

Have any actually happened?

I saw the video posted of tea party folks heckling someone with Parkinsons.

White? Check

Male? Check

Possible gun owners? Check

Domestic Terrorists? Depends on what they do

I saw the video posted of tea party folks heckling someone with Parkinsons.

White? Check

Male? Check

Possible gun owners? Check

Domestic Terrorists? Depends on what they do

Heckling isn't violent. But it sure isn't nice going after people with an apparent disability by mocking their condition(s). It's dumb. Again, nothing violent happened. Just a few uncouth people at most.

And you're profiling?

Heckling isn't violent. But it sure isn't nice going after people with an apparent disability by mocking their condition(s). It's dumb. Again, nothing violent happened. Just a few uncouth people at most.

And you're profiling?

same profiling method used at Logan Airport and soon in Arizona.

Bill Rice had his fingertip bitten off by one attacker who was with the moveon.org group of protesters.

Kenneth Gladney (a black man) was beaten and had racial slurs shouted at him outside a town hall meeting by members of the SEIU.

"On the eve of what organizers call a 'Big Ol' TEA Party', the Washington, D.C., offices of FreedomWorks were evacuated by DC Metro police on Friday afternoon after the conservative organization reported to authorities at 3:42 pm ET that it had received a bomb threat."

And you're profiling?

Nice way to minimize inhuman behavior.:roll: And, yes, this behavior fits into the category of violent. You only see it as non-violent because you are justifying the despicable behavior these people exhibited because they are members of your sacred category of conservative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back