Immigration Protest vs Tea Party Protest...the violent ones..

Status
Not open for further replies.
In ANY protest, there likely will be violence involved. The orginal Tea Partiers burned down ships and maybe killed people in their protests against the British taxes. :dunno:

This.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgZDYNQEwlM]YouTube - Apr. 23, 2010 - Arizona SB1070: "Small Riot Breaks Out at Immigration Protest" - part 12[/ame]

versus

this.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs5cGffDrGQ]YouTube - More Riot Police in Quincy IL brought in for the Tea Party Protesters.[/ame]

One protest really needed the riot police...the other wasn't even necessary. And if you can't tell, well, it's the one in Quincy, Illinois that didn't need the RIOT police. Just made them look silly.

dangerousladies.png

Gateway Pundit
Yeah, they look dangerous to me.

In ANY protest, there likely will be violence involved. The orginal Tea Partiers burned down ships and maybe killed people in their protests against the British taxes. :dunno:

But certainly not this modern day Tea Party.

why are we comparing protests between immigration and tea party? what are you trying to prove? :dunno:

why are we comparing protests between immigration and tea party? what are you trying to prove? :dunno:

Trying to prove that Mexicans are thugs...that's how I see it. :roll:

Trying to prove that Mexicans are thugs...that's how I see it. :roll:

No, trying to prove the idiocy of trying to prove that the Tea Pary are the "violent ones." Simply fruitless.

Note, it's "immigration protest" and not a "mexican protest." Not every illegal or legal immigrant is from Mexico.

Simply put, you don't see them using violence, yet the news constantly try to portray them as some sort of violent group. Nancy Pelosi "sounded the alarm" back in 2009 to clue in on the MSM to start the drum beating about the Tea Party as being "violent."

Nothing came of it. All a ploy. Just like sending riot police to a peaceful Tea Party protest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply put, you don't see them using violence, yet the news constantly try to portray them as some sort of violent group. Nancy Pelosi "sounded the alarm" back in 2009 to clue in on the MSM to start the drum beating about the Tea Party as being "violent."

Nothing came of it. All a ploy. Just like sending riot police to a peaceful Tea Party protest.

why the aggressive and unnecessary arrests on peaceful protests at 2004 RNC in NYC? I guess the Republican Party wants to silence them? Over 1,800 peaceful protesters (including my friends) were charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, inciting riot/violence, etc. They were illegally detained for over 24 hrs. Over 90% of them had the charges dropped.

No, trying to prove the idiocy of trying to prove that the Tea Pary are the "violent ones." Simply fruitless.

Note, it's "immigration protest" and not a "mexican protest." Not every illegal or legal immigrant is from Mexico.

but why use immigration protest? why not use WTO protest, G20, anti-abortion group, BART protest, etc?

even more puzzling - if you wanted to prove that Tea Party is not the violent group as claimed by whoever.... why not just show videos of Tea Party protest? Why did you have to compare it with immigration protest?

You had to stoop this low by using anything relating to Obama? Shame on you.I'm beginning to wonder how are you any different from MSM...

Another lame boycott. San Francisco may to ban travel to Arizona by city employees to protest immigration law.

City Insider : City workers banned from official travel to Arizona

How is those posts any related to this thread whose purpose is to show that Tea Party has done nothing violent? You clarified this thread with the post below -

I am confused.... :confused: Ironic that you are employing the same tactic by MSM...

How is those posts any related to this thread whose purpose is to show that Tea Party has done nothing violent? You clarified this thread with the post below -

I am confused.... :confused: Ironic that you are employing the same tactic by MSM...

**nodding**. Someone is doing selective research again. What a surprise!:roll:

Here's a little something to balance out the bias.

Anyone ever think that the reason you don't see much violence in Tea Partiers is because so many of them are elderly screaming "Keep your hands off my Medicaid!"

The protesters at the rally protesting enforcement of current immigration laws were throwing stuff at the police.

They should leave the country if they don't like our laws. It is a right to "peacefully" assemble. The police should have shot into the crowd when they started throwing stuff at them - it could have been grenades.

Small Riot Breaks Out at Immigration Protest

And just who it the violent one here! And you do not think American throw suff at cops during a protest! I am not saying it right to throw things at cops ,but should the cops also shoot at American during a protest ! And a cop did kill a student during a protest at Kent State! And if the cops did shoot that protesters , there would had been a riot on hand for sure! And it would go on for days! It could be a bad at riots after DR. King was killed!
And I was in Delaware the day after he was killed and saw how bad the riot were!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back