If you were born poor.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I would hesitate call that "best".

Then I would hesitate call that "best".

It isn't available to all, and that most certainly is something that needs to be corrected immediately, if not sooner. But as far as the quality...we have the capability to do amazing things that are not even heard of in most countries. Germany might be an exception.

If you believe that, then why do you post in his threads? Doesn't that just encourage him?

Then again, are people who feel compelled to post about other people's motives for posting any better? That's also annoying.

If a thread is truly uninteresting it will die a natural death. There's no need to pick at the originator for starting the thread.

Yeah...thought we had agreed, if the thread is not interesting to us, then don't post.....I dislike people who "pick on" the members here, no matter the history. Let's all try to get along.

Yeah...thought we had agreed, if the thread is not interesting to us, then don't post.....I dislike people who "pick on" the members here, no matter the history. Let's all try to get along.

Okay, Rodney!:wave:

But I was replying to another poster, whose question did interest me.

It isn't available to all, and that most certainly is something that needs to be corrected immediately, if not sooner. But as far as the quality...we have the capability to do amazing things that are not even heard of in most countries. Germany might be an exception.

Such as ?

Such as ?

Many types of neurosurgery, cardiac surgeries, in vitro surgeries, face transplants......

But it is really the unremarkable types of medicine that could make a difference in our infant mortality rate. Unfortunately, even those services are not available to many.

All of which I certain USA not only country on earth which can do.

still the whites have it worse than the japaneses.... I mean. hello.

True, but we don't know what percentage of those whites is poor, uneducated
immigration with cultural differences from other countries.

I suspect Japan still doesn't have as much immigration as USA does.

But still the biggest factor is the premature birth:

Premature birth is a factor in more than two-thirds of infant deaths.

2/3.

Fuzzy

All of which I certain USA not only country on earth which can do.

I did not say we were. But our technology, our research, and our advances in medicine are generally far above most other countries. Which is why we should not have the infant mortality rate that we do. The problem is that even minimum health care is not available to too many in this country. With the advances that we have, that is more than shameful.

2/3.

Fuzzy

either way we should not be the TWENTY NINTH best health care in the world.

I did not say we were. But our technology, our research, and our advances in medicine are generally far above most other countries. Which is why we should not have the infant mortality rate that we do. The problem is that even minimum health care is not available to too many in this country. With the advances that we have, that is more than shameful.

Am I totally wrong my thought Europe usually way ahead America all these areas?

2/3.

Fuzzy

What does that have to do with the infant mortality rate?

And do you know what the greatest risk for premature birth is? Lack of prenatal care, which is unavailable to many in this country. Their race or ethnicity does not matter. They are citizens of this country.

Am I totally wrong my thought Europe usually way ahead America all these areas?

Like I said, Germany, perhaps. They have always been a bastion of medical/scientific research. And Europe's infant mortality rate is less than ours.

I agree. And I find it amusing, too, of those who continue to complain.
:dunno:

Since the best health care is not available or affordable to the people, I rate it by the available health care that they can get.

The question here is the health care that's available to the people on par with medical care for the people in other nations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back