I Watched the Movie ""The Path to 9-11""

Cloggy,

When the south tower 2 crumbling down, which had collapsed, then north tower started to come down, which also had collapsed. Is it possible with two tall building crumbling down would had made another tower which WTC-7 to collapsed? It was so hard to tell, because of so much cloud of dust. It's like when earthquake occurred, the whole ground rumbling even buildings, homes. So is it possible when the two towers crumbling down, You could hear all the rumbling sounds, Would that be possible of what cause the WTC-7 to collapsed?

Plenty of stuff available.... For some short footage, have a look here.
Or, this.

If you suggested Bush Murdered his own people then how you explain why Bin Ladens saudi Hijackers were on that plane? If Bush wanted to murder americans why didnt he tell the CIA to release prisoners from local State pens to hijack planes and then ram it into WTC? Look at JFK assassination.This can be proven that the CIA and the FBI murdered JFK because JFK made enemies against the CIA and Hoover with the FBI. Plus there were eyewitnesses to the grazzy nole that the government tried to cover up.There is no evidance that george bush wanted to murder his own people on 9-11 when there were saudi arabs on that plane.But ABC TV Proved it was Bill Clintons fault cause he failed to do his job and protect america instead it was politicaly motivated that he helped Al Gores campaign to win the white house instead of Killing Bin Laden to protect america.

I think President did the right thing, he refuse federally funded the embryo cell research. Obviously you want to become hearing! You must hate deafness! You know, deafness, paralysis, and alzheimers are the possible cure! What only three, are you kidding. You want to kill 4,000 embryos to make it right? That is why more reserch needed to be done to reduce too many wasted embryos. You will have none left by the time you find the cure.
My father work in the pentegon and still, the ABC movie is the correct one based on 9-11 Commission Report (9-11 commission report - fact) The CBS Documentery are fictional. I see you got the media from CBS, NBC, etc. You know they are lying liberal leaf lickers. I got the information from Pentagon and I will always get it right when we get to this discussion. On the other hand pray for the President, he has a website, presidental prayer team owned by Bush.

If you suggested Bush Murdered his own people then how you explain why Bin Ladens saudi Hijackers were on that plane? If Bush wanted to murder americans why didnt he tell the CIA to release prisoners from local State pens to hijack planes and then ram it into WTC? Look at JFK assassination.This can be proven that the CIA and the FBI murdered JFK because JFK made enemies against the CIA and Hoover with the FBI. Plus there were eyewitnesses to the grazzy nole that the government tried to cover up.There is no evidance that george bush wanted to murder his own people on 9-11 when there were saudi arabs on that plane.But ABC TV Proved it was Bill Clintons fault cause he failed to do his job and protect america instead it was politicaly motivated that he helped Al Gores campaign to win the white house instead of Killing Bin Laden to protect america.

The idea is far-fetched... that's why I don't address it.

I'm asking simple questions... and you don't dare to think for yourelf...
Because if you investigate yourself and find out that the towers couldn't collapse... then the govenment lied..... and then they might have lied about more.... Now THAT would be scary!!!! You don't even dare to think about that!!

I think President did the right thing, he refuse federally funded the embryo cell research. Obviously you want to become hearing! You must hate deafness! You know, deafness, paralysis, and alzheimers are the possible cure! What only three, are you kidding. You want to kill 4,000 embryos to make it right? That is why more reserch needed to be done to reduce too many wasted embryos. You will have none left by the time you find the cure.
My father work in the pentegon and still, the ABC movie is the correct one based on 9-11 Commission Report (9-11 commission report - fact) The CBS Documentery are fictional. I see you got the media from CBS, NBC, etc. You know they are lying liberal leaf lickers. I got the information from Pentagon and I will always get it right when we get to this discussion. On the other hand pray for the President, he has a website, presidental prayer team owned by Bush.
Why is the 911-commision report a fact???

About "I got the information from Pentagon and I will always get it right when we get to this discussion." - interesting point of view...

Well, finally someone who is allways right....
Please answer the following questions.... without changing the subject...

Question 1:
How does a boeing 757 with 2 huge engines get into the pentagon without leaving wings, tail and engines outside the building.

Question 2:
The Pentagon is guarded with (amongst other things) surface to air missiles that will automatically fire at any plane within a certain area around the Pentagon.... This is FACT... So... why did it not fire??

Question 3:
Being so well guearded, with 2 camera's on every corner, in every hallway, looking at the helipad etc.... why is the only footage a camera from a booth, showing only 5 relevant frames with NO plane on it? (and with the date sept 12 in the corner, but OK, we'll let that slide...)

Take your time........

Buck... quit blaming on presidents.... it is all senators and legistors who controls presidents.... President cannot veto or pass the bill without approvals of senators and legistors... you need to stucy govermnent more how they works...

In Illionis you have to pass the tests of US Constitutions,,, i passed first one to get high school diploma thats Type A... I had to pass Type B to get degree of university... Buck you need to study US Constitutions to understand how the federal and government laws to understand... Buck you cannot blame Clinton or BUsh... he cannot veto or pass the laws without any approval of Senators and legistors... STUDY MORE...If you are in state of Illnois You will fail these tests miseralely......

Buck... quit blaming on presidents.... it is all senators and legistors who controls presidents.... President cannot veto or pass the bill without approvals of senators and legistors... you need to stucy govermnent more how they works...

If You saw the movie the CIA agent Told Albright CIA Has located osama bin laden and suggest her to Take him out.But Albright told him,Were not gonna murder innocent muslims just to kill Bin Laden.We got importaint issues like Help Al Gore win the presidentcy.If we Bomb innocent muslims to kill Bin Laden then The republicans will questioned how we handled it by killing innocent muslims.

See Again BILL CLINTON Failed to kill Bin Laden want we had him.He played politics over the security of americans.If Clinton would had done his Job we wouldnt been celebrating a 9-11 anervesity.
Plus these 3000 people would been still alive today if Bill Clinton did his job.

If You saw the movie the CIA agent Told Albright CIA Has located osama bin laden and suggest her to Take him out.But Albright told him,Were not gonna murder innocent muslims just to kill Bin Laden.We got importaint issues like Help Al Gore win the presidentcy.If we Bomb innocent muslims to kill Bin Laden then The republicans will questioned how we handled it by killing innocent muslims.

See Again BILL CLINTON Failed to kill Bin Laden want we had him.He played politics over the security of americans.If Clinton would had done his Job we wouldnt been celebrating a 9-11 anervesity.
Plus these 3000 people would been still alive today if Bill Clinton did his job.

Don´t blame Clinton.

How do you prove that it´s Bin Laden who did 9/11?

.........Albright told him,Were not gonna murder innocent muslims just to kill Bin Laden.We got importaint issues like Help Al Gore win the presidentcy.If we Bomb innocent muslims to kill Bin Laden then The republicans will questioned how we handled it by killing innocent muslims................
Albright, she's sincere. She left, and BUsh started killing people in iraq.

Regarding Clinton... Clinton did his job. Passed on the intelligence to Bush, took measures to increase state security.
Bush bought the precidency, took money AWAY from security programs, FBI and ignored the intelligence from the Clinton admin.

BUt you have to admire the republicans for losing the vote and still win the elections... THATS's where the democrates went wrong!!

...and the Titanic couldn't sink.

Ah, the vanity of man.
True. The vanity of man.

Titanic sank because even though the hull was protected by watertight doors, the damage was not a puncture in the side, but a long hole across multiple watertight compartments, letting water in in multiple places.

OK, solved that. (Hope you believe me)

Now about the towers... Borrow some lego from you son/daughter, grandson/daughter, neighbour...
Build a tower. You decide what type....
Now, make it collapse on its footprint...
Not possible... is it? It falls to the side!!!

About planes disappearing:
Get a metal plane
Toss petrol over it
Look at the remains
Did it dissolve... (I know.. not realistic tests......)

True. The vanity of man.

Titanic sank because even though the hull was protected by watertight doors, the damage was not a puncture in the side, but a long hole across multiple watertight compartments, letting water in in multiple places.

OK, solved that. (Hope you believe me)
It proves that man can't build anything that won't fail under the right circumstances.

Now about the towers... Borrow some lego from you son/daughter, grandson/daughter, neighbour...
Build a tower. You decide what type....
Now, make it collapse on its footprint...
Not possible... is it? It falls to the side!!!
I didn't realize the WTC was built of Legos.

About planes disappearing:
Get a metal plane
Toss petrol over it
Look at the remains
Did it dissolve... (I know.. not realistic tests......)
That's not even close to replicating the same conditions.

It proves that man can't build anything that won't fail under the right circumstances.
True. The circumstances were changed. The towers were brought down using demolision.
I didn't realize the WTC was built of Legos...
What a wonderful sense of humor.... So you tried, failed to make it collapse on it's own footprint, and come up with this remark...
That's not even close to replicating the same conditions.
I allready said that, but still, I'm sure a petrol fire will not evaporate a metal plane.

By the way... Can you vote on the poll I started?
Missing your vote.

True. The circumstances were changed. The towers were brought down using demolision.
Nope.

What a wonderful sense of humor.... So you tried, failed to make it collapse on it's own footprint, and come up with this remark...
If you really are an engineer, you know it is nonsense to use a Lego model as a comparison of the WTC buildings. There is no structural or material comparison.

I allready said that, but still, I'm sure a petrol fire will not evaporate a metal plane.
Petrol (as used in cars) and jet fuel are not the same.

By the way... Can you vote on the poll I started?
Missing your vote.
What does it matter? Polls don't determine the outcome of truth.

Besides, none of your options really fit my opinion.

If you really are an engineer, you know it is nonsense to use a Lego model as a comparison of the WTC buildings. There is no structural or material comparison.

True, WTC is stronger, so it would be easy -according to the official version- to make the lego tower collapse... go one, try it. Don't find excuses.

Petrol (as used in cars) and jet fuel are not the same.
It burns even hotter, so I agree, it's not representative.

What does it matter? Polls don't determine the outcome of truth.
Besides, none of your options really fit my opinion.
Oh, sorry... what is your opinion?

Back