I Watched the Movie ""The Path to 9-11""

It's works of Republican Noise Machine hmm...

what is it? ok...

The Republican Noise Machine (you will be surprised by what Republicans did)

it describes what Republicans do.. Democrats didn't have that before Bush.

But We don't need one. although we have blogsphere like Daily Kos (Daily Kos: State of the Nation) telling the world the truth than Republicans can.

And also There is Media Matters in American website at Media Matters which shows you what media fails or such like that. check that website and you will see headlines about Path to 9/11 movie. (this is the one that David Brock started which he was interviewed by Mother Jones in the first link above)

Yea, I agree with Boult... I know it wasn't Clinton fault about 9/11.

...I'm tired of the public blaming Clinton this and that, when Bush is the one who sat on his freggin ass at the classroom in Florida during the attack.
I'm tired of the public blaming Bush for this and that.

Clinton is the one who didn't do his job properly for eight years. At least Bush only sat in the classroom for an extra seven minutes.

If Bush left the classroom seven minutes earlier, how would that have changed anything?

I'm tired of the public blaming Bush for this and that.

Clinton is the one who didn't do his job properly for eight years. At least Bush only sat in the classroom for an extra seven minutes.

If Bush left the classroom seven minutes earlier, how would that have changed anything?

Thats Right Reba,,,You gotta hit terrorist with an agressive firm fist.Look how Israel did it on Hezbollah.You gotta fight terrorist agressive and tough.And now Muammar Al Qadhafi has became a peaceful man because of Ronald Reagan. I think its because when reagan killed his son he realized its not worth fighting with terror after all.If Clinton would had taken a page out of reagans book 9-11 wouldnt happen.

What you want him to you? Yell to the kids WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!! Is that what you want bush to do? NO!!!!.

Of course not, He could had whisper to the teacher and let her know that he has an emergency that he had to attend to right away, She would have understood. But, he did not, he act so calm that nothing really did matters. Terrorism is a big deal that needs to be taken in action right way.

Let me ask you something here, Have Bush taken in Bin Laden? When he was the one responsible of the attacked.

Reba,

He could have gotten up the moment he heard, not 7 minutes later, I hold him accountable, What about the letter of information that CIA and FBI gotten before the attack was occur? Nobody bothered to act not even Bush. What does that tell you Reba? :)

No Volcom those are the facts,,And you cant handle the Facts.

I don't need listen about your BS because you just prove a wrong with Bush or Clinton.

Clinton isn't in office during 9/11.

It was on ABC TV Cheri It might air again on a rerun.It was good,,It Proved it was Bill Clintons fault why 9-11 happened.

PLEASE SHOW RESPECT INSTEAD OF BLAMING SOMEONE.... SHOW HOW MUCH YOU ARE SORRY ABOUT THAT PERSON OR SOMEONE... RESPECT US.. NO MORE RANTINGS...

What if the Left acted like this during WWII? We would be all typing in German or in Japanese by now.

I placed the Blame totaly on BILL CLINTON cause his staff doesnt belive in murdering arabs if theyre gonna achive peace.You see how liberals are? This is why Bill Clinton didnt want ABC TV to Air this movie.And Albright didnt want Bin Laden to be Taken out cause the Republicans were gonna make a political issue how clinton used volence would hurt Al Gores chances on becoming president.Bill Clinton Came from the 60s hippie generation you know...MAKE LOVE NOT WAR.It was truly Clintons fault on 9-11 cause he didnt belive in fighting back.If I walked up to Bill Clinton and socked him in his eye he would not punch me back.Bill Clinton Follows Jesus examples.Remember watch Jesus Christs words were on Volence? . This is why Democrats should never be trusted to run this country ever again.Cause Todays Democrats are nothing like Thomas Jeffersons Democrats or FDR Democrats.Todays Democrats are Anti Free Speech,,Anti Military ,,Anti Death Penalty and Pro Abortion.
So this is how pressure is relieved from the current government. Blaming Clinton...

As I recall, Clinton Administration passed on information regarding terrorist acts ... which the Bush admin ignored!!!

You are afraid to ask real questions... Like... Why were 3000 people sacrificed by demolishing the twin towers.

So this is how pressure is relieved from the current government. Blaming Clinton...

As I recall, Clinton Administration passed on information regarding terrorist acts ... which the Bush admin ignored!!! .

But the movie showed how the CIA Located Bin Laden and advised Albright to take out Osama Bin Laden ..But Albright told them this.. The president has no need to increase volence when theres an election campaign going on.If you bomb inocent muslims then the Republicans will challege and ask the president why he performed these actions.So we cannot afford to risk Mr Gores chances on risking his campaign.

See its all about Politics instead of doing your job. Albright said we did the best we could. BULLSHIT!! Its All about helping Al Gore instead of Protecting the American People by not trying to Kill Bin Laden for a political campaign? So Its Clearly BILL CLINTON FAULT WHY 9-11 HAPPEND.So ABC TV was Telling the Truth while HOLLYWOOD LIED AND BLAME GEORGE BUSH

3000 People Died because albright wanted to help Al Gore instead of Ordering to Kill Bin Laden.

You should ask questions closer to home instead of focusing on what the government is feeding you.

Why did the towers collapse? Investigate yourself and find a good explanation.... and then continue from there.....
It cannot be due to the planecrash. That is scientifically impossible. It imploded.
The only explanation is planned demolision.
Why?
Who benefited from it?
Who has the power to do it?

Are you brave enough to investigate or are you just going to go for that what your government feeds you?

The movie is all garbage. I watched the war of the worlds on DVD instead. It was real nice seeing Tom Cruise act like a normal being for a change.

Richard

You should ask questions closer to home instead of focusing on what the government is feeding you.

Why did the towers collapse? Investigate yourself and find a good explanation.... and then continue from there.....
It cannot be due to the planecrash. That is scientifically impossible. It imploded.
The only explanation is planned demolision.
Why?
Who benefited from it?

Are you brave enough to investigate or are you just going to go for that what your government feeds you?

Ok The Samething can be asked about the JFK assassination
Why?
Who benefited from it?

I can answer you 2 out 3 questions

A.Who benefited from it?= LBJ
1.Cause LBJ Wanted to pass the Civil Rights Bill... JFK Wouldnt
2.LBJ Wanted tio Expand the Vietnam war ... JFK Wouldnt

B.Who has the power to do it?= The CIA & THE FBI
1. Both The CIA and the FBI Hated JFK.JFK made problems for those government agencies.
2.Hoover couldnt stand the Harrassment from JFK. Plus Bobby Kennedy has been Bugging Hoover since JFK Appointed him as Attoney General
3.Both The CIA and the FBI Have infomation where JFK was going and Planned the assassination.

Theres your answers on JFK assassination

The movie is all garbage. I watched the war of the worlds on DVD instead. It was real nice seeing Tom Cruise act like a normal being for a change.

Richard

You could have watched MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL DOUBLEHEADER!! :giggle:

Ok The Samething can be asked about the JFK assassination
Why?
Who benefited from it?

I can answer you 2 out 3 questions

A.Who benefited from it?= LBJ
1.Cause LBJ Wanted to pass the Civil Rights Bill... JFK Wouldnt
2.LBJ Wanted tio Expand the Vietnam war ... JFK Wouldnt

B.Who has the power to do it?= The CIA & THE FBI
1. Both The CIA and the FBI Hated JFK.JFK made problems for those government agencies.
2.Hoover couldnt stand the Harrassment from JFK. Plus Bobby Kennedy has been Bugging Hoover since JFK Appointed him as Attoney General
3.Both The CIA and the FBI Have infomation where JFK was going and Planned the assassination.

Theres your answers on JFK assassination

Funny how when asked a question about 9/11, you bring up JFK.
Avoiding giving answers is really up your street, like your government avoids giving answers and focusus on Clinton.....

So, How did the towers collapse? ...
Why?
Who benefited from it?
Who has the power to pull it off.

Back