I need to vent....

WBHarley said:
Dang I missed this one too :Oops: Hehe..

But Everett born on Jan 13th Hehe... :fingersx: for the picture so you can see him

Wendy

AWWWWWWWW cute cute cute.. thank you!!.. give him kiss for me.. :)

Well.......... I got real nice surprised from my whole kids.. they worked so hard over weekend.. and baby allen helped me too to finish up the touch up... since i cant upload pic in here.. so i put in my homepage so its better..

Yep, I have been into scrapbooking since 3 years (on and off) but now I have been working almost everyday and involved with ScrapperSisters (online) to make things and sent in mail and you get some things from them.. its fun.. Also, I just started to teach Scrapbooking class once a month, starting this saturday..
so.. here the page that my kids worked on it and baby allen and i touched up the left over.. :)

IMAG0053.JPG

Last edited:
WBHarley said:
Dang I missed this one too :Oops: Hehe..

But Everett born on Jan 13th Hehe... :fingersx: for the picture so you can see him

Wendy

awwww hes so cute!!!!!!!!!! :D

MsGiglz said:
Well.......... I got real nice surprised from my whole kids.. they worked so hard over weekend.. and baby allen helped me too to finish up the touch up... since i cant upload pic in here.. so i put in my homepage so its better..

Yep, I have been into scrapbooking since 3 years (on and off) but now I have been working almost everyday and involved with ScrapperSisters (online) to make things and sent in mail and you get some things from them.. its fun.. Also, I just started to teach Scrapbooking class once a month, starting this saturday..
so.. here the page that my kids worked on it and baby allen and i touched up the left over.. :)

IMAG0053.JPG

ohhhhh Annie -- thats a GREAT job!!!!!!!! the kids were real sweet to surprise u and worked together to finish the final touch ups -- thats so GREAT and it looks even GREATER!!!! :thumb:

Good News!

After all worries and ponders and waiting..
Since, I have been sick and got well for 2 weeks now...

Today.. had LONG day.. took alot of tests and ultrasounds ... they found the results and confirmed.. which we all relieved..

BABY IS ALL GOOD AS WELL!!

Of course they are concern about my heart but since the baby is all healthy and kicking alot..

BUT GUESS WHAT!!! this little mischeivious baby is very stubborn got us puzzled and ponder... this baby still dont want us know which gender... so we let it go and let it be surprise since this baby will be our last.....

Of course our kids are not too happy but wait till time is near, they will be more exciting which gender.. so we are too!!

thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.. :ily:

that pic took last week (i think).. I am now 5 months and 3 weeks... almost 6 months.. omg time flies! whee!

Attachments

• 5mo2wksa.JPG
    5mo2wksa.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 90
MsGiglz said:

Today.. had LONG day.. took alot of tests and ultrasounds ... they found the results and confirmed.. which we all relieved..

Of course they are concern about my heart but since the baby is all healthy and kicking alot..

BUT GUESS WHAT!!! this little mischeivious baby is very stubborn got us puzzled and ponder... this baby still dont want us know which gender... so we let it go and let it be surprise since this baby will be our last.....

Of course our kids are not too happy but wait till time is near, they will be more exciting which gender.. so we are too!!

that pic took last week (i think).. I am now 5 months and 3 weeks... almost 6 months.. omg time flies! whee!

Wow...That's so great to hear! You are very pretty being pregnant and I am sure your man loves showing you off!!! My husband does that with me, LoL! Tomorrow I will be 32 weeks pregnant so that means the beginning of 8 months pregnancy. So 7 more weeks left until the baby boy gets here :ily:

boy.. so many people are having a baby its wonderful to see my son grew up with kids who are also same age.. i would love that :D

aww U are very beautiful pregnant woman....I am happy you are feeling better now ....and glad to hear about the baby too....

Keep us update!.. :mrgreen:

MsGiglz said:

r u 6th children on way ?
All I just remembered what you did posted long ago.. Can't even remmy where you did posted it.. :)

Congraulations Annie :D All the best of luck for the next 8 months :hug:

OOPS!!! I thought this was a recent vent!! OOPS!!

Anyway, all the best of luck for the next 2-3 months :hugs:

Last edited:
Bullym0m said:
r u 6th children on way ?
All I just remembered what you did posted long ago.. Can't even remmy where you did posted it.. :)

Bullymom! yes.. this is my 6th and due July 26th.. :)

some of you knew and some not know.. I revealed couple weeks ago that baby isnt going to be normal but needed more tests and monday (yesterday).. results with confirmed.. to find out baby is ok or whatever..

they just amazed that baby is all fine.. they think the first 2 ultrasounds are just glitched ! :) hehe.. but my mom said.. this baby is going to be miracle !!>.
and alot of surprises.. hehe

Hey, I think I know you.. You was in the other forum. You looks so beautiful and glowing!! Hope everything go great and I am sure you will have a nice and smooth labor and deliver.

MsGiglz said:
Bullymom! yes.. this is my 6th and due July 26th.. :)

some of you knew and some not know.. I revealed couple weeks ago that baby isnt going to be normal but needed more tests and monday (yesterday).. results with confirmed.. to find out baby is ok or whatever..

they just amazed that baby is all fine.. they think the first 2 ultrasounds are just glitched ! :) hehe.. but my mom said.. this baby is going to be miracle !!>.
and alot of surprises.. hehe
I bet you loved BABIES AND CHILDREN in your full house.. eh
You gonna be full 100% hands. Wow.. Impressive what you did excellent providers all your children..
I do believe all my heart about your children loves you so much and look forward your baby is on way 6th. btw congrats again! :)

Hiii!

Hi Anniegiglz!

I dont know if you remmy me...DreamDeaf...but I do wish you the very best of luck with your very very special miracle...I do hope everything goes well for you and your child, my prayers are with you and your family in this special time of yours.

Love,
DD :kiss:

Congrats! Msgiglz...on your pregnancy! be sure to send the pic of your new precious bundle of joy in here!

thank you all for kinderness words..

Yes, I love babies and children... after I had 5th.. I was planning to tie tubes but things didnt work out but.. I didnt expected this one..
Oh yes.. the kids are very exciting to see their other new sibling on way.. even they will be spoil the baby just like they did to baby Allen (5th).. but it will be interesting for Allen to look up to this baby differently than his big sibling....

What's more.. I have been praying and thank Lord God for alot of blessings that he has been given... I wouldnt ask for... only i ask for to have our children grow up happy & healthy life..

:)

MsGiglz said:
thank you all for kinderness words..

Yes, I love babies and children... after I had 5th.. I was planning to tie tubes but things didnt work out but.. I didnt expected this one..
Oh yes.. the kids are very exciting to see their other new sibling on way.. even they will be spoil the baby just like they did to baby Allen (5th).. but it will be interesting for Allen to look up to this baby differently than his big sibling....

What's more.. I have been praying and thank Lord God for alot of blessings that he has been given... I wouldnt ask for... only i ask for to have our children grow up happy & healthy life..

:)
Yes, you are so right! count your blessings that all your children are happy and healthy..you sound like a wonderful mother! and im sure your husband is a wonderful father too!

whoa that baby LOVES making u think of the mysteries in life, wants u to be suprised hehehe i have a friend here on the island her baby's name is mystery cuz she refused to reveal herself also and when she came out lo and behold had the mystery look on her face, So therefore her name is mystery lilian xxxxxxx ( can't reveal last name sowwy)

I just wanted to share this.. Finally I got see their baby yesterday for Easter dinner family to-gather..

I am Aunt for 2nd time.. (if i am married to my man-- will be 6th) hehe.
My brother and his wife just had their 2nd baby born last Thursday..
April 8 th
at 11pm
it's BOY!!! Gabriel Joseph.... 7 pounds 2oz --20 inches..

He is so darlin!! he's so small... also, they have 1st son who is 18 months old Gavin...

Dana-my sister in law.. (my bro's wife).. she said she took my advice since she witnessed Allen's birth.. before.. She had labor/contractions for 2 days which it wasnt really bad till that evening, she had some leaks and pains were getting wrose.. so they went to hospital.... she was dilating 7cm... 5 hours later.. baby born.. wheeee!
hehe..
Dana bet that I will might have baby born in no time before arrive hospital.. yikes!! but that will be cool... :ugh2:

Back