I need to vent....

Cong on your pregnant..

My sister and her husband didn't planned for 5th child but when they found out... they decide to see if its going to be a boy... but turn out ANOTHER GIRL... She has 5 girls! so she had tube tied! no more kids.. I don't blame her either...

Me due anytime now LOL actually doc said Jan 18 but ultrasound said Jan 16, then Jan 8th, then Jan 4th. NOW i found out ultrasound say Dec 28th.. geez I look at my belly and said to baby boy " you better make up your mind "

Wendy

Boult said:
sigh, I know your feeling! I am ninth child in my family and I drive my mother nuts! she has me at 35 yrs old!

gee all the planning to get tied! Oh well, I am sure after this, you will! so be prepared by then :-D

Let's hope all 9months goes well! oh yeah, you got your man taking care of the household for time being!

hugs

Aww thanks Boult.. yep .. grateful that i have wonderful kids, they all help and work together. :)

WBHarley said:
Cong on your pregnant..

My sister and her husband didn't planned for 5th child but when they found out... they decide to see if its going to be a boy... but turn out ANOTHER GIRL... She has 5 girls! so she had tube tied! no more kids.. I don't blame her either...

Me due anytime now LOL actually doc said Jan 18 but ultrasound said Jan 16, then Jan 8th, then Jan 4th. NOW i found out ultrasound say Dec 28th.. geez I look at my belly and said to baby boy " you better make up your mind "

Wendy

LOL!!! lets say 16th.. cuz its my birthday !~! :dance: hehe..
Wish you the best for safe delivery and healthy baby! :D

OOOOOOOOO NOW i know my mama's B DAY hehehe :D Love to u and kids as always heheh

I used to told my girlfriend. I want to have 12 kids and my girlfriend was like :jaw: So I went to one place and saw mother, poor her, was dragging by 7 kids. Her husabnd is just walking himself like peace but the mother seem stressful and un-happy wife. So I told my girlfriend, I changed my mind I want to have three kids. She was so relived!

:lol:

ideafspy said:
I used to told my girlfriend. I want to have 12 kids and my girlfriend was like :jaw: So I went to one place and saw mother, poor her, was dragging by 7 kids. Her husabnd is just walking himself like peace but the mother seem stressful and un-happy wife. So I told my girlfriend, I changed my mind I want to have three kids. She was so relived!

you sre be :crazy: hahahah

ideafspy said:

ROFL :rofl: at your avatar.. very funny..

yeah.. she isnt only one.. I am the one too.. my man just walking.. and show off his pride.. he thinks hes all so cool.. (naw) sometimes he does that.. for the fun attention.. :ugh: lol

ultrasound pic

Alright!!! :drumroll:.
the confirmed due date...... july 26th... I will hold till next day or hit at midnight.. cuz will be nice if this baby born on 27th.. It is my deceased dad's b-day...
some asked.. will it be effecting you.. I said yes and no.. yes.. I might be BAWLING crying with happiness tears.. and i am so much daddy's girl.. :)

here pic.. Update to the baby's health.. still montioring.. heart has been slowed down (low rated) due to my heart medication makes baby's heart slow down.. so just switched medication.. so wait and see till this friday how is the baby.. they cant confirm how's baby parts doing till CVS appt.. (computerized visiual sonogram) (sp).. that you can see almost clear the baby's parts..

but this one for now.. :)
Awww.. the manage attachments icon didnt work.. will try next time :)

Awwww... I am so Sorry about ur Father... I Know how you will be feeling...My heart goes out to you!!.. Pretty Soon that Baby is gota come out In July.. What a nice way of having a baby in the Summer Time! Keep us Post And Don't forget to post ur Newborn here In July!! *hugs*! Babies are Precious!! :D ;)

Patiences Hon.. Hang in there! :) :grouphug: :ily:

Wow! Your sixth?...Congrats..MsGiglz... :D ..

I'm sorry I must have missed this thread....I am really happy for ya....and I surely can understand where you're coming from....boy, U must be good in bed to have that many children... :lol: ..I suppose your husband couldn't keep his hands off for a while...haha....

Awww....It will be a day where you will have a few tears and happiness....I'm truly sorry to hear about your dad.....He must be smiling down knowing that his grandchild might share the same day....or could it be his Angel send to ya?...

I hope everything goes well for you and your unborn child....Ure gonna to be ONE busiest MOM!... ;)

:grouphug: ...Keep us post girly!..

MsGiglz said:
Alright!!! :drumroll:.
the confirmed due date...... july 26th... I will hold till next day or hit at midnight.. cuz will be nice if this baby born on 27th.. It is my deceased dad's b-day...
some asked.. will it be effecting you.. I said yes and no.. yes.. I might be BAWLING crying with happiness tears.. and i am so much daddy's girl.. :)

here pic.. Update to the baby's health.. still montioring.. heart has been slowed down (low rated) due to my heart medication makes baby's heart slow down.. so just switched medication.. so wait and see till this friday how is the baby.. they cant confirm how's baby parts doing till CVS appt.. (computerized visiual sonogram) (sp).. that you can see almost clear the baby's parts..

but this one for now.. :)
Awww.. the manage attachments icon didnt work.. will try next time :)

awww baby due the day before ur deceased dad's birthday huh qq hehe hope ur prayers are answered that the child arrives ON the 27th -- hope baby is doing alright despite the heart med u are already taking is slowing baby down :( DO please update us on the baby and gender (if u choose to wanna know before the birth) -- as always Annie -- DO take care of urself well and :ily: my friend ALWAYS!

Wow, 26th July is my birthday. So many people who I know who has same birthday as mine!

kuifje75 said:
Wow, 26th July is my birthday. So many people who I know who has same birthday as mine!

whoo!.. if baby born on your b-day.. sent me 26 doz of roses.. LOL!!! JK

How the heck did I miss this thread?? MamaAnnie's pregnant again?? :eek2: *wow* Bless yer heart! Congratulations for the...6th time! *he he he* Glad to hear that you're taking this well. Best wishes and luck! HUGS!

YAY momma annie ur baby's gonna be born before my babe's mom's b day! but hey u know what the baby's health and happiness is all i care abt wheather it's a boy or a girl just as long as thier healthy! LOVE to all of u !

Errr SOWWY it's javapride SOWWY SOWWY i forgot it's under her SN DOH me forgive me all LOL!

Last edited:
:dance: hehe.. thanks thanks.. :)

will keep in post.. dang.. the upload pic didnt work.. :(

Alex? whats up with that.. (kicks AD).. oops :)

152 more days to go before the baby is born! That includes 1,500 dill pickles, 300 gallons of ice cream, and 152 torn pillows! :mrgreen:

MsGiglz said:
LOL!!! lets say 16th.. cuz its my birthday !~! :dance: hehe..
Wish you the best for safe delivery and healthy baby! :D

Dang I missed this one too :Oops: Hehe..

But Everett born on Jan 13th Hehe... :fingersx: for the picture so you can see him

Wendy

Attachments

• Feb13667.JPG
    Feb13667.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 53
tekkmortal said:
152 more days to go before the baby is born! That includes 1,500 dill pickles, 300 gallons of ice cream, and 152 torn pillows! :mrgreen:

Dang ROFL!!.. I used to eat those when i was 2nd pregnancy.. i ended up to have 10 pounds 3 oz baby! yikes..

then when I had 3rd... i dont like pickles.. 4th.. same.. then.. 5th.. loves green olives w/ whiz cheese on rye bread..

now this.. green olives w/ whiz cheese on rye bread and DQ vanilla cone with crunch.. hehe..

Back