I dont like Turbochargers

im not in it!, but for the best captions for the pic, i'd say "Dont dive in the air ducts because you'd be sliced up before you're heated"

Not you. For green427, cuz aviator shows he aboard on the ship.

Wis I had gotten a picture for here. Someone was driving a Nova with a blower, drag tires, and drag chute. Drag chute had a tag on it that said "Stopping people's ass since '59"!

Wis I had gotten a picture for here. Someone was driving a Nova with a blower, drag tires, and drag chute. Drag chute had a tag on it that said "Stopping people's ass since '59"!

Probably meant that the driver has been stopping people's ass since 1959

Probably meant that the driver has been stopping people's ass since 1959

Understand. I saw a motorist stop by the pump island, filled his 1967 Nova w/ a blower and a chute last summer, guess he goes to the show.... Bad ass but smell sweet raw emission. No loud heard, must be bypassing exhaust to mufflers....

I got a 2007 MBZ SL55 AMG this morning for smog inspection. This car has a supercharged 5.4L V8. I open a hood and inspect VECI label then remove a front engine cover and saw big electromagnetic clutch on the SC. I restart it, let engine running idle. I curious to see what is going on with electromagnetic clutch, found clutch still engaging while engine idling. Perform smog inspection procedure. This car passed it very easy.

cool...hmm nah id want a straight blow non of the fancy stuff, its cuz that means more things can go wrong...

Back