I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
I admit that i started new thread! :cool:

I admit that I am the second person posting this thread ! :)

I admit where is part 12? :confused: Am I making mistake again? Guess I better go to bed. Have a fun!

I admit that the person above me is CORRECT

TWEETY BIRDIE!! Do ya need glasses? :giggle: Ya should put "12" not 13! :giggle: I am sure MOD can correct it for ya, girlie! NO sweat for having a SMALL mistake ;)

I admit I found avatar from anothers. Wonder if you want that? :giggle:

Yeah that should be part 12.

I admit that I thought " I admit " to stopped that GalaxyAngel wanted to stop ?? :confused: I am confused

i admit starrygaze is right... i guess Tweetybird need thick lens of glasses LOL:giggle: :giggle:

I admit that I have hard time how figure how do crochet aran sweater. I am going ask my friend for help.

I admit that I thought " I admit " to stopped that GalaxyAngel wanted to stop ?? :confused: I am confused

i admit i thought the same thing as galaxyangel said NO more I admit threads? i am confused??? sigh!

I admit that you admit this :)

I admit that I got home several minutes ago from work and am getting ready go out bicycling pretty soon....

Mod Note:

Original creator had wished to not continue with the series which then got closed--although, if other members wanted to continue it, then that's fine....and that's what Tweetybird is doing here.

I admit I'll change the Part in the series to 12 from 13--seems like Tweetybird hasn't been eating 'good' birdseeds lately, thus why she skipped 12? Or is it that some 'guy' she's with has clouded her mind so much that she can't even count nowadays? :lol:

~RR

Last edited:
I admit I'm stalking Roadrunner :giggle:

I admit that RR made me laugh so hard!! :rofl:

Mod Note:

Original creator had wished to not continue with the series which then got closed--although, if other members wanted to continue it, then that's fine....and that's what Tweetybird is doing here.

I admit I'll change the Partin the series to 12 from 13--seems like Tweetybird hasn't been eating 'good' birdseeds lately, thus why she skipped 12? Or is it that some 'guy' she's with has clouded her mind so much that she can't even count nowadays? :lol:

~RR

i admit i think tweetybird bbq her birdseed too spicy thats why it clouded her mind.. uh oh... someone need to give her an antacid birdseed hehe.. :giggle:

I admit that you guys crack me up! Ohh TB may need this.
tums.jpg
from eating too much spicy bird seeds! :giggle:
i admit i think tweetybird bbq her birdseed too spicy thats why it clouded her mind.. uh oh... someone need to give her an antacid birdseed hehe.. :giggle:

I admit that not only is ^Angel^ stalking/sneaking up on me, but she's *ahems* fluffin' my feathers as well! :D

I admit that you still crack me up, RR! HEE! I am sure your feather look great after ^Angel^ fluffin'!

I admit that not only is ^Angel^ stalking/sneaking up on me, but she's *ahems* fluffin' my feathers as well! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back