hmmm AD Caucus picutres post in here? :-D Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
Look forward to see the pictures from AD Caucus from last weekend would love to see the pictures in here only :giggle:

If you dont mind? :dunno: lol :giggle:

I don't think it is fair, and this is NOT going to happen!

No, I don't think we are going to share any pictures, because of one reason only, 40 people have stated that they were coming to the AD event, then Dreamdeaf signed a contract that 40 people are going to attend, only 12/13 of us went, leaving a huge bill to DreamDeaf. I don't think members here realized that she worked her buns off building this to a successful event for everyone of you, even through the ones that went aren't rich people, we kept our word that we were going and stick with our word, while others did not kept their word. I can understand money don't fall from trees but you guys knew a year of advance about this event. So, you guys missed out this opportunity and so you guys get nothing.

Think about this, If you were managing an event and signed an contract expecting certain amount of people, and they didn't turn in their money, and you're stuck with a huge bill, Would you be pissed? Yes or no? You decide. ;)

diehardbiker65 said:
There would be an explaination later on. I am in no position to explain this.
I see. We will be waiting for one by then.

Right on! cheri.. I agree with Cheri here... People need to be committed to attending. If I was able to go, I would be there.

Cheri said:
No, I don't think we are going to share any pictures, because of one reason only, 40 people have stated that they were coming to the AD event, then Dreamdeaf signed a contract that 40 people are going to attend, only 12/13 of us went, leaving a huge bill to DreamDeaf. I don't think members here realized that she worked her buns off building this to a successful event for everyone of you, even through the ones that went aren't rich people, we kept our word that we were going and stick with our word, while others did not kept their word. I can understand money don't fall from trees but you guys knew a year of advance about this event. So, you guys missed out this opportunity and so you guys get nothing.

Think about this, If you were managing an event and signed an contract expecting certain amount of people, and they didn't turn in their money, and you're stuck with a huge bill, Would you be pissed? Yes or no? You decide. ;)

Cheri said:

They should make committment after they signed up for attend. Shame on them to make DreamDeaf stuck with huge bill. Hope that it will work out. I wish I love to go but $$$ is not ready for me this time.

By the way, glad that u all had a good time! Have a safety trip home. We missed u all here!

DreamDeaf isn't stuck with the huge bill anymore, She worked it out with the person at the hotel who handle the event, and the contract, the lady was very kind enough to branch the contract and review a new one before July 13th. If you only knew the hotel people are so friendly and understanding. But, still I don't think some of members here even deserve to see pictures. Sorry no offended, that's just how I feel. ;)

Missy is a dear friend of mine, so when people screw her over, I have no highly respect for them, again no offended.

Cheri, I am so glad to hear that DreamDeaf was able to get out of it with no problem. Should DreamDeaf (or anyone else) decide on hosting another one, those promising to go will actually go or pay for what they promised (even if they didn't attend.)

Cheri said:

Okay sure no plm I respect :) .. I just only ask if dont mind or dont want it to post the pictures that is ok :)

Cheri said:
DreamDeaf isn't stuck with the huge bill anymore, She worked it out with the person at the hotel who handle the event, and the contract, the lady was very kind enough to branch the contract and review a new one before July 13th. If you only knew the hotel people are so friendly and understanding.
Missy is a dear friend of mine, so when people screw her over, I have no highly respect for them, again no offended.

Glad to hear that it worked out. Good thing that I didn't sign up to attend AD Caucus so it won't mess up.

Hey I am here from work. Yes I still not feel good, mostly of you saw me in person over weekend. We are going to post the pictures of us sometimes this week. Please share with us some of pictures (not all of it) just a few pictures because I do believe we took lot of pictures. We will foward for next AD Caucus host. Smiles!

MizzDeaf said:
Hey I am here from work. Yes I still not feel good, mostly of you saw me in person over weekend. We are going to post the pictures of us sometimes this week. Please share with us some of pictures (not all of it) just a few pictures because I do believe we took lot of pictures. We will foward for next AD Caucus host. Smiles!

Ahh probably from too much stress :) .. but glad have a good time from weekend :) .. I hope I will go there if AD Caucus in 2008 :)..

sure dont need all of the pictures just some of it whenever they feel like which like to pick the pictures and then post in here AD Caucus picture only :)

Cheri said:

Cheri,

I did notify DreamDeaf that I couldn't make it to the Caucus, my daughter was going to be sitting with my son, then she was hired at Boston Children's Hospital in the Emergency Room, and she started her job July 5th. I couldn't ask her to ask for days off when she just started, so I couldn't be there. But, I made sure to let DreamDeaf know that I couldn't be there!!!! Both my daughter and myself felt bad that I wasn't able to go, but, my daughter has a future in nursing, and I couldn't ask her to take time off when she just started. That wouldn't be fair to her and at the same time I feel so bad about what has happened to DreamDeaf. It is not the fact that I didn't keep my word, I had to think of my daughter and the position she was in. It was hard for her to tell me that she couldn't take my son for the weekend. She has made a commitment to this hospital to take on a commitment to work there, and be a dependable nurses aide. Believe me, I would have been there, and that is all I talked about this weekend, and my husband felt bad that we couldn't be there. I am truly sorry to DreamDeaf that this happened to her. I agree she didn't deserve this with all the hard work she put into this Caucus.

Codachild,

I should have made my post clear enough to be understood, I know you and Peachlady were one of those two on the list, I do understand something like that pops up and cannot seem to make it to the AD event. I wasn't speaking about you two. ;) Sorry, if I made it sounds like that on my previous post. :Ohno:

Don't bite me... :giggle:

Cheri said:
Codachild,

I should have made my post clear enough to be understood, I know you and Peachlady were one of those two on the list, I do understand something like that pops up and cannot seem to make it to the AD event. I wasn't speaking about you two. ;) Sorry, if I made it sounds like that on my previous post. :Ohno:

Don't bite me... :giggle:

:hug: :hug: :hug: That is what I love about you Cheri!!!! You're too cute. I just wanted to explain my situation. I felt so bad about DreamDeaf and what has happened to her. I find it very easy to talk to you as always, so no way will I bite you!!!!! :rofl: Thank you for telling me. I am so sorry that PeachyLady couldn't make it either. Oh I thought about you guys all weekend too!!!! I am so glad that you had such a good time!!!! I love you sis!!!!! You're the best!!!

That's right most members on Alldeaf don't deserve getting pictures or video clips of the AD cacus because Dreamdeaf WAS screwed over but luckily the hotel employees were kind enough to repair the deal that was screwed over because only 13 ish showed up out of 40 members. I respect that because it's no excuse for that many members who didn't promise to show up without informing Dreamdeaf or the committee before the deadline if they don't plan to show up. At least, the AD caucus was worth it for 13 ish people who showed up. :)

sequoias said:
That's right most members on Alldeaf don't deserve getting pictures or video clips of the AD cacus because Dreamdeaf WAS screwed over but luckily the hotel employees were kind enough to repair the deal that was screwed over because only 13 ish showed up out of 40 members. I respect that because it's no excuse for that many members who didn't promise to show up without informing Dreamdeaf or the committee before the deadline if they don't plan to show up. At least, the AD caucus was worth it for 13 ish people who showed up. :)

Yeah that is true. :)

Cheri said:

OH wait a mins only about 12 ppl instead of 40 ? wow I wasnt pay attetion to read this what you said oops :Oops: sound like give DD hard time to work hard that like unfair cuase DD is work hard so far. Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back