Hi People, I am new here (from Germany)

Heylo Woofy,

Ummm.. I didn't know this will be a written German lesson. Smile... Anyway, Where do you live in Germany?

I visited Germany. I toured cities like Cologne, Frankfurt, and Munich. I loved the food there and the beer too.

Hello Sunshinelady

Glad I am not the only new one to start today......I work for a German company "Aldi", I am not deaf or hard of hearing, but would like very much to be involved and be friends with people whom have hearing difficulties, as I am currently learning BSL sign language and hope to be one day working with the deaf. well take care and be good - lol.

Bubbles

Glad I am not the only new one to start today......I work for a German company "Aldi", I am not deaf or hard of hearing, but would like very much to be involved and be friends with people whom have hearing difficulties, as I am currently learning BSL sign language and hope to be one day working with the deaf. well take care and be good - lol.

Bubbles

Welcome to the DEAF world! Smile...

Ummm.. I didn't know this will be a written German lesson. Smile... Anyway, Where do you live in Germany?

I visited Germany. I toured cities like Cologne, Frankfurt, and Munich. I loved the food there and the beer too.

heh.. you didnt know what you want write a german. poor you! i think you could to learn with books German - english lol *umm* i know, its not easy.
oh yes, american people always visited in Cologne, Munich, Frankfurt and Berlin, but Hamburg too.
oh you loved the beer, which this beer? i like the beer VELTINS PILS :) and Tannenzapfle

I want to go to germany so bad! My geneology traces back to Austria and Germany.......(last name Zitting)...Know any there???????

heh.. you didnt know what you want write a german. poor you! i think you could to learn with books German - english lol *umm* i know, its not easy.
oh yes, american people always visited in Cologne, Munich, Frankfurt and Berlin, but Hamburg too.
oh you loved the beer, which this beer? i like the beer VELTINS PILS :) and Tannenzapfle

Yup... I am one of those dumb Americans who only visits the big cities. :bowdown: One of my favorite place to visit was this HUGE church with many different kinds of gargyoles. I forgot the name of this particular church. I think it was Duomo... or something like that. My ex took the album books. oh well...

I went to this huge hall called HB Bayern. I drank all kinds of beer til I puked. I remember now... that some restraurants have those machines people blow in and measure how much you have drank. It was really cool. US restraurants don't have those machines.

Woofy

I want to go to germany so bad! My geneology traces back to Austria and Germany.......(last name Zitting)...Know any there???????

*ummm* yes, this lastname Zittinig is from some Europa (Germany, Austria or swiss) i think your family or Grandmother are from europa? why should bad? :confused:

Tsch... vielleicht bin ich etwa verwirrt... Ich habe dein Nickname irgendwo gesehen, vielleicht gl-cf.de oder anders.

Ich habe einmal in New Jersey gewöhnt, in den Kreis Philadelphia. Vor drei Jahre bin ich nach Utah in den Westen umgezogen, und nicht mehr in New Jersey wohnen. In New Jersey habe ich eine deutsche Frau kennengelernt, und sie hat auch eine GL Schwester, die noch immer in Deutschland wöhnt.

Übringens, ich muss mein Deutsch noch üben, wegen 2007 Deaflympics Winterspielen in Salt Lake City. Ich werde mit den deutsche und österreiche Mannschäften arbeiten, als ein freiwilliger Gastgeber von Deaflympics.

Auch schöne Woche wunsche ich Dich! Bis denne :)

heh!!!! Ich habe richtig verstanden, was Du gemeint hast?.... verwirrt??
ich mache deine Kopf streicheln lol mein Nickname ist Galaxy, Ich denke meine ist noch drin, aber Ich bin schon lange nicht mehr da. Seit Mai 2005 bis ende Februar 2006 war wirklich super Posting im GL-Cf, da Ich eine Woche beim Skifahren in Zillertal mit andere deafs Gruppe war, dann es sieht nicht mehr toll aus.. schiefgelaufen und keine Interesse mehr und nicht mehr gelacht. Alle ist weg. Ist auch egal! :)

Ich bin einbisschen stolz, dass Du eine deutsche Frau hast. lol
hm.. sie hat zwei Schwester und wohnt in Deutschland. Vielleicht Ich kenne ihr beiden. vielleicht auch nicht!? :)

oh, i know i know i know want to go to Salt Lake too.. but but but *sigh*
Du hast schweine Glück, dass Du nach Salt lake gehst. hi..
ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Nacht noch

heh!!!! Ich habe richtig verstanden, was Du gemeint hast?.... verwirrt??
ich mache deine Kopf streicheln lol mein Nickname ist Galaxy, Ich denke meine ist noch drin, aber Ich bin schon lange nicht mehr da. Seit Mai 2005 bis ende Februar 2006 war wirklich super Posting im GL-Cf, da Ich eine Woche beim Skifahren in Zillertal mit andere deafs Gruppe war, dann es sieht nicht mehr toll aus.. schiefgelaufen und keine Interesse mehr und nicht mehr gelacht. Alle ist weg. Ist auch egal! :)

hm.. sie hat zwei Schwester und wohnt in Deutschland. Vielleicht Ich kenne ihr beiden. vielleicht auch nicht!? :)

oh, i know i know i know want to go to Salt Lake too.. but but but *sigh*
Du hast schweine Glück, dass Du nach Salt lake gehst. hi..

Ummm... I need to buy a German dictionary.:fingersx:

Yup... I am one of those dumb Americans who only visits the big cities. :bowdown: One of my favorite place to visit was this HUGE church with many different kinds of gargyoles. I forgot the name of this particular church. I think it was Duomo... or something like that. My ex took the album books. oh well...

I went to this huge hall called HB Bayern. I drank all kinds of beer til I puked. I remember now... that some restraurants have those machines people blow in and measure how much you have drank. It was really cool. US restraurants don't have those machines.

Woofy

hm.. if you mean, that you are one of those dumb americans. fine!! i didnt tell... lol
hehe you funny, ...HUGE church. i dont know "Duomo" i am sorry, i am a dumb woman too, who only visits the small cities. heh!
i can help you, where is this church? in Cologne or Munich or Dresden?:dunno2:

oh yes, i knew anyone beers HB. sorry i dont like it, when i was with a many deaf friends go to Oktoberfest Munich. Do you know there? there i drank one 1,5 litre big glases. if i drank two glases, it would be drunk too much ops next time i will need to be more careful and drink slowly lol :giggle:
hmmm. you mean US restaurants dont have those machines.. yes, you right. here Germany have many restaurant with big machines that they at all can see though the big Windows those machines :cheers:

Achso, schade, dass es nicht gut geschafft, aber jetzt kennst du Bescheid.

:lach: Ich habe keine deutsche Frau. Nur eine Frau kennengelernt. Ich selbst bin schwul, und bin nicht auf Frauen interessiert, sorry! Das Frau, wer ich kenne, hat EINE (nicht ZWEI) Schwester in Deutschland. Ich erinnere mich nicht mehr, wohin genauso sie wöhnt.

oh, i know i know i know want to go to Salt Lake too.. but but but *sigh* Du hast schweine Glück, dass Du nach Salt lake gehst. hi..

Ich wöhne in Salt Lake City. Dann wird es für mich etwa leichter. :) Du auch eine schöner Nacht noch.

hm.. if you mean, that you are one of those dumb americans. fine!! i didnt tell... lol
hehe you funny, ...HUGE church. i dont know "Duomo" i am sorry, i am a dumb woman too, who only visits the small cities. heh!
i can help you, where is this church? in Cologne or Munich or Dresden?:dunno2:

Duomo is a catherdal in Florence (Firenze) in Italy. Maybe you guys are trying for the Kölner Dom, or the Cathederal in Cologne, Germany, which is one of the most famous in Germany?

Kölner Dom: Cologne Cathedral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Duomo: Santa Maria del Fiore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Achso, schade, dass es nicht gut geschafft, aber jetzt kennst du Bescheid.

:lach: Ich habe keine deutsche Frau. Nur eine Frau kennengelernt. Ich selbst bin schwul, und bin nicht auf Frauen interessiert, sorry! Das Frau, wer ich kenne, hat EINE (nicht ZWEI) Schwester in Deutschland. Ich erinnere mich nicht mehr, wohin genauso sie wöhnt.

Ich wöhne in Salt Lake City. Dann wird es für mich etwa leichter. :) Du auch eine schöner Nacht noch.

Hi Kuifje,
Ops, entschuldigung mein Herr... so Ich habe mich gedacht, was Du geschrieben hast "In New Jersey habe Ich eine deusche Frau kennengelernt", ich hhabe mich soweit eingebildet lol
Das ist in Ordnung! da Du selbsts schwul bist. Ich habe die menge GL Freunde in Berlin, die bekannt vor Gunther Reinhard Taube (ehem. Puttrich) Er hat die Kneipe "3000 Kumpelnest" für homosexuell Pubs erschaffen. Hut ab! Jetzt er arbeitet nicht mehr dort und hat was andere Interesse.

ich glaube eure Ort Salt lake sieht wunderschön aus, viele Mountain zu sehen. Ich beneide Dich! ;)

wünsch Dir ein wunderschönes WE noch

Das ist in Ordnung! da Du selbsts schwul bist. Ich habe die menge GL Freunde in Berlin, die bekannt vor Gunther Reinhard Taube (ehem. Puttrich) Er hat die Kneipe "3000 Kumpelnest" für homosexuell Pubs erschaffen. Hut ab! Jetzt er arbeitet nicht mehr dort und hat was andere Interesse.

wünsch Dir ein wunderschönes WE noch

Stimmt ja.

Ja ich kenne ihn. Er ist in Deutschland gebliebt und bekannt geworden. Er ist lustig und lebhaft mann. Er macht noch bei Theater wieter mit. Ich habe nicht gewußt, daß er bei der Bar aufgehört hat zu arbeiten. Schade! Er ist jetzt verheiratet!

Duomo is a catherdal in Florence (Firenze) in Italy. Maybe you guys are trying for the Kölner Dom, or the Cathederal in Cologne, Germany, which is one of the most famous in Germany?

Kölner Dom: Cologne Cathedral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Duomo: Santa Maria del Fiore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YES...

That's the one, Kolner Dom. Thank you for clearing it up for me. Actually, I went to Duomo and Notre Dame. Oh man... All those churches have had terrific gothic features everywhere.

The Dom was my favorite of the three that I visited. It made me appreciate art more.

YES...

That's the one, Kolner Dom. Thank you for clearing it up for me. Actually, I went to Duomo and Notre Dame. Oh man... All those churches have had terrific gothic features everywhere.

The Dom was my favorite of the three that I visited. It made me appreciate art more.

yep, right! anyone churches had gothic before.
ugh... Notre Dame, you mean in Paris?

Back