Hi People, I am new here (from Germany)

Well, happy to see that sunshinelady is being äußerste faul dame. lol, jk no one has posted in awhile???

Hi Sunshinelady, and all! Huhu! I'm from Germany, too! Sunshine, I know you! How do you do? You are welcome! And I'm new here, too!

Greeting, Darwin2466

Well, happy to see that sunshinelady is being äußerste faul dame. lol, jk no one has posted in awhile???

ARMMYYYYYYYYYYYYMEEECH, you know what do i do? :pissed:
i went to Aalen last friday to saturday. there was our co-worker and boss at the meeting, then i drove down to Lindau to my friend. right now, i am at home yet.

Hi Sunshinelady, and all! Huhu! I'm from Germany, too! Sunshine, I know you! How do you do? You are welcome! And I'm new here, too!

Greeting, Darwin2466

Oops, you know me! *gasp* tell me pls, who are you? :)
you are welcome too!..
you are new here, then you could put yourself comment "i am new here".. why not?! only i suggest you, okay?

ARMMYYYYYYYYYYYYMEEECH, you know what do i do? :pissed:
i went to Aalen last friday to saturday. there was our co-worker and boss at the meeting, then i drove down to Lindau to my friend. right now, i am at home yet.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: I know, but you also know that I just pulling your fake leg:run:

I am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in todays society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.my word is my honor!.i need a deaf man that want a serious relationship cus have being hurt so much in my life and i need this man to make me happy all through my life....you can contact me on my yahoo i.d if you dont mind......peggy_legend@yahoo.com

Back