Hi People, I am new here (from Germany)

Hey, you look familiar? Didn't I see you somewhere before? lol j/k

Welcome to AllDeaf. It's good to have you here!

Have a great week. :)

Hi Alex, Ummm i look familiar.. oh yes! :applause:
may be i am not sure, you are member of tagdeaf too so i think you are Admin there. i am right?

lol Yea, that's right. You said you liked forums so I told you about AllDeaf.com

See ya around. :)

:applause: Sunshinelady!

Herzlich Willkommen im AD.

Ich bin Engländerin und wohne seit 1985 in Bayern, Süd-Deutschland. Ich bin mit einem Deutschen verheiratet und habe 2 Kinder.
Berlin ist eine schöne Stadt - sehr weit weg von meiner Heimat! (ca. 8 stunden Fahrtzeit). Meine Heimat ist näher an Österreich, Schweiz, Tschechien, Frankreich, Italien als an Nord Deutschland.
Es ist schoen dich kennenzulernen.

Es ist schön dich kennenzulernen :thumb:

Viele Spaß beim Englisch üben. :thumb:

Translation/Übersetzung

Hi Sunshinelady,

Warm welcome to AD. I'm British & live in Bavaria, South Germany since 1985. I'm married to a German & have 2 children.

Berlin is a beautiful city - very long way from my area (approx. 8 hours driving). My area is nearest to Austria, Switerzland, Republic Czech., France, Italy.. than North Germany.

It's nice to know you... :thumb:

Have a fun to practice Englisch. :thumb:

you mean me?? :roll: ............................... ugh you <3 german chicks, why?

:lol: He means: "Schnecke". Er liebt Deutsch Schnecke... :D Americans use "chicks" as American language wie "Schnecke" as German language... something like that wow girl or wow sexy girl.... :lol:

:applause: Sunshinelady!

Herzlich Willkommen im AD.

Ich bin Engländerin und wohne seit 1985 in Bayern, Süd-Deutschland. Ich bin mit einem Deutschen verheiratet und habe 2 Kinder.
Berlin ist eine schöne Stadt - sehr weit weg von meiner Heimat! (ca. 8 stunden Fahrtzeit). Meine Heimat ist näher an Österreich, Schweiz, Tschechien, Frankreich, Italien als an Nord Deutschland.
Es ist schoen dich kennenzulernen.

Es ist schön dich kennenzulernen :thumb:

Viele Spaß beim Englisch üben. :thumb:

Translation/Übersetzung

Hi Sunshinelady,

Warm welcome to AD. I'm British & live in Bavaria, South Germany since 1985. I'm married to a German & have 2 children.

Berlin is a beautiful city - very long way from my area (approx. 8 hours driving). My area is nearest to Austria, Switerzland, Republic Czech., France, Italy.. than North Germany.

It's nice to know you... :thumb:

Have a fun to practice Englisch. :thumb:

:wave: Liebling lol *freu freu freu* schön dass Du auch hier bist.
Ah, Du bist Engländerin. es hört sich gut an, wie Du glücklich in Deutschland bist. Ich wohne in Baden Württemberg bei Heilbronn (Bad Friedrichshall). Ich bin single.
ja Stimmt das, Mir gefällt in Berlin auch wirklich. Aber Ich möchte nicht meine Heimat zurückkehren, wenn Ich tue, sonst Ich würde arbeitslos. Nein Danke! :nono:

Joo, schön dass Ich dich kennenlernen dürfte. :h5:
hehe, natürlich Ich muss wohl beim English üben, die liegt meistens wohl Problem mit Grammatik. Shit!!! Ich kann besser ASL gebärden…. so besser als nichts! :giggle:

:lol: He means: "Schnecke". Er liebt Deutsch Schnecke... :D Americans use "chicks" as American language wie "Schnecke" as German language... something like that wow girl or wow sexy girl.... :lol:

oh i thought, he mean chicken, same as nuggets chícken lol :booty:

Hi SunshineLady!

First of all, I am so lost reading those German language :giggle: but, I would love to learn those in time. It's always neat to see different languages coming in together to unfold a thing or two. The only german sentence I know is "Ich Liebe Dich" which means I love you in english, lol.

But anyway, Do make yourself home here at AllDeaf.com and Welcome to AllDeaf as well! ;)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! How would you say in German: "Enjoy your stay here as Alldeaf rocks on!!"???

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Hi SunshineLady!

First of all, I am so lost reading those German language :giggle: but, I would love to learn those in time. It's always neat to see different languages coming in together to unfold a thing or two. The only german sentence I know is "Ich Liebe Dich" which means I love you in english, lol.

But anyway, Do make yourself home here at AllDeaf.com and Welcome to AllDeaf as well! ;)

Hi Jolie_77
thank you!! :ty:
heh i understanding which did you mean about those German language. sure, that is cool, if you would like more learn that will be great experience for you!
same i did long time learn a english and ASL. now i am more improved *proud* :)
haha.. seem like sweet, you know one word "Ich liebe Dich". good Girl...bit more learn :h5:

chick

n. A girl.

Examples:

Chick is not necessarily derogatory, however many women find it offensive because of its flippant nature.

Did you see that chick? She waved at me.

you mean me?? :roll: ............................... ugh you <3 german chicks, why?

You, and all german chicks are way too hot, and I heard they're good at :bj: and :boink:

also

my ex-girlfriend is currently living in Germany - things doesn't work out for us, due to long distance relationship

:pissed: -> Liebling, because she is mine now! :afro:

chick

n. A girl.

Examples:

Chick is not necessarily derogatory, however many women find it offensive because of its flippant nature.

Did you see that chick? She waved at me.

so well thank you for Examples

Oh, you mean so i did see that chick? .. no... where chick? Can you show me, how is wave? so please :D

You, and all german chicks are way too hot, and I heard they're good at :bj: and :boink:

also

my ex-girlfriend is currently living in Germany - things doesn't work out for us, due to long distance relationship

:pissed: -> Liebling, because she is mine now! :afro:

What??... *rub my eyes* say again!!!!
you think so... all german chicks are way too hot, really?
american woman dont have right to experience for Sex or what? haha... really you are funny!!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

who is she, they is your now!

Back