HELP! How to remove Windows Server immediately?

I installed the VM OK.

Installed Fedora Linux into the VM OK.

Struggled with the Linux practical, and probably won't pass it. I ran out of time. :(

you professor Fedor Linux? oh see. it lots of complication

people lots of professor Linxus :) I know Linxus and Fedora and Ubuntua I experience VM It is very mess on my computer :( It is apache etc rid install reason lots of implementation. I have lots of professor not easy. I have lots of ubuntor love spending to really hard for me I am tried ubuntor I love practice to enjoy good!.. it is ubuntu good things!

Too many daemons in Linux! :mad:

Any OS that depends on daemons, super daemons, zombies and kill commands can't be all good.

Any OS that depends on daemons, super daemons, zombies and kill commands can't be all good.
what is wrong?

crash? oh no way what is wrong sorry

mess on kill on commands terribles I advise to don't do it on conflict to screw up your computer.

It is very misconfiguration hardware failure issues lots of avoid on issues conflict to command. it is very serious!
what is kind of OS ?

what is wrong?

crash? oh no way what is wrong sorry

mess on kill on commands terribles I advise to don't do it on conflict to screw up your computer.

It is very misconfiguration hardware failure issues lots of avoid on issues conflict to command. it is very serious!
what is kind of OS ?
Linux Fedora 13

Ubuntu is good for rookie or beginner. If you are completely new to Linux, it should be Ubuntu

Fedora is good for expert like you must have knowledge of basic Linux

Ubuntu is good for rookie or beginner. If you are completely new to Linux, it should be Ubuntu

Fedora is good for expert like you must have knowledge of basic Linux
Since I didn't do well on the practical exam, I'm NOT an expert. :(

I got A's on the lab exercises, A's and B's on the quizzes and tests. On the practical I panicked because I ran out of days before the deadline. Normally I either exempt the finals or finish early but because of computer issues and delayed text book, I got a late start. I never really recovered from that. Since the practical is 50% of the final grade, well....

kill -9, When you absolutely, positively, got to kill every motherprocess in the room

I love linux, just don't use a rm -fr in the root directory. That's a funny one. :lol:

I don't think I can. I still have the old harddrive but it has Windows Server installed. Also, I don't have a second set of wiring for connecting it.

I really don't want to spend any more money right now.

It might be above my level of expertise.

The school should not be having you use your home computer for these things. Obviously, it is too big of a risk.

You can connect a hard drive to a new comp with a SATA/PATA adapter:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_electronics?_encoding=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Apricorn%2C%20Inc.&node=172282"]http://www.amazon.com/Apricorn-DriveWire-Universal-Adapter-ADW-USB-KIT/dp/B000QY9KIS/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1366642766&sr=1-1[/ame]

This is similar to what I used when my laptop completely died ^^^

You don't even have to install the software to read the drive. And, the tool is essential if you are going to be doing IT work.

Can't you run VM in a window instead of full screen? Then you know where your installing stuff.

The school should not be having you use your home computer for these things. Obviously, it is too big of a risk.

You can connect a hard drive to a new comp with a SATA/PATA adapter:

Amazon.com: Apricorn, Inc.: Electronics

This is what I used when my laptop completely died ^^^

You don't even have to install the software to read the drive. And, the tool is essential if you are going to be doing IT work.
I did eventually install a new hard drive, which works fine. It's just that I didn't have use of my computer for several weeks until I could afford it.

It's an on-line class, so we have to use our home computers. We are allowed to use the college computer lab but that defeats the purpose of taking a class on line.

Can't you run VM in a window instead of full screen? Then you know where your installing stuff.
This time, in my "new" computer, I did run VM in a window, not full screen.

It's a miracle!

Somehow, despite all the disasters I had with the Linux class and my poor computer, I got a B grade in that class! I thought for sure I was going to either fail it or just squeak by with a low C. Wow!

:jaw:

I got an A in the Windows 7 networking class. Whew! So, my GPA hasn't suffered greatly. :)

Back