Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: have u notice that TOF start touch on my breasts and i accident touch her too?

WOOHOO , Have you noticed that i like TB touching on my breasts which it was on her big purpose :D ?

TOF

Have u notice it beginning of hottie show start? let's grab :popcorn: and DR PEPPER :beer: PSST SHHHH dim the light let's begin :lol:

TongueOnFire said:
WOOHOO , Have you noticed that i like TB touching on my breasts which it was on her big purpose :D ?

TOF
ummm, have u notice that TOF like my way???

Have you noticed that i still touching PurrMeow til she gettin excited , hehe ?

----------------------------------------

Have you noticed that i like that way what TB done to me :D

------------------------------------------

woohoo PUNKY... Have you noticed that i starting strip my clothes, let's dancing like exotic dancer! haha

:rofl: have you notice we are starting stripping and dancing naking ? :rofl:

Have you noticed that i swapping my butt on TB's lap , saw her face as :lol: at me .. woohoo??

---------------------------------------

Have you noticed that Purrmeow helping and taking my top off , whooo, dancing time?

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY enjoy watch? and :whistle: @ TOF stripping yummiez nice show

Have you noticed that i split my legs wide , show off at Punky while i layin down on the floor??

----------------------------

Have you noticed that i shaking my breasts to TB ,she drooling , she needs a big bib :D?

have u notice we are dancing naked real good ? :rofl:

(I gtg Zach woke up from nappy ) cya

Have you noticed I'm just going to enjoy watching the girls go at it today? :naughty:
Maybe enjoy some :beer: :popcorn: or :wackit:until I look like this :dizzy:

WOOHOOO

Have you noticed that i run to the shower, join with TB :D ?

--------------------------------------

go for it whatever you wanna to do with your pleasant.. wink.. Have you noticed that i kiss on his cheek ? :D

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i split my legs wide , show off at Punky while i layin down on the floor??

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY open :jaw: @ TOF? AWROOOOOOOOOOOOOO :whistle:

Have you noticed that PUNKY arf arf around at me since i opening my legs wide :D?

Have you noticed that i pour scented soap *strawberry* on my hands, let massage on TB's back in shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back