Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
TongueOnFire said:
have you noticed that it time for me go , i will come back tmw or so? Good night everyone :D .. enjoy enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!
wahh wahh have u notice she left me out??? wahh wahh she dont like my lick!! dang! :ily: gn!

Have u notice all of em worn out from steamy hottie roomy ? DARN out of popcorn and drink lala wait for next show :lol:

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u notice all of em worn out from steamy hottie roomy ? DARN out of popcorn and drink lala wait for next show :lol:
have u notice that now out of order and now i am thirsty whew???

Have u notice TB FLIED ZOOM sniffin LBG? WOW it just beginning of hottie show grab :popcorn: and DR PEPPER :beer: dim the light enjoy the show

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u notice TB FLIED ZOOM sniffin LBG? WOW it just beginning of hottie show grab :popcorn: and DR PEPPER :beer: dim the light enjoy the show

:rofl: ur so funnaa

you noticed LBGal is dance :booty: ?

have u notice that TB is getting tired from sex wow :o ?? hahaha!!!! JK

TweetyBird said:
have u notice that TB is getting tired from sex wow :o ?? hahaha!!!! JK

Have u notice TB worn out from sex? ofc she been chasin women all day her tongue worn out ouchie is that sad ?

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u notice TB worn out from sex? ofc she been chasin women all day her tongue worn out ouchie is that sad ?
have u notice that i got new avator!!!!??? :ty: ^Angel^

yeah TB.... your avatar is cute!!!

Have you noticed about my avatar which ^Angel^ made it for me .. OFC I am EVIL GIRL !!! *evil laughing*??

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY just wake up? *yawn* TB & TOF cute avatar uummm TOF ? mean ur pussy too hot spicy since ur avatar more reddish flame roomy :lol: ofc i know TB love chasing women :lol: :nana: @ TB

Have you noticed that i gasped to loud @ punkywolfy since he said about my P*SSY ? dang him!!! *laughing*

TOF

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY being innocent? borrow ^ANGEL^'s halo *SLY GRIN* :whistle:

Have you noticed that i grabbed halo away from PUNKY , give it back to my best sister Angel .. grrr at him.. ahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back