Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOHOO , have you noticed that i like lovelyblkgurly to bumping on my ass.. wow wow.. nice arse she got .. psstt she got soft! wink

haha

Have you noticed that i pulling PUNKY's ears.. speak up now .. come on .. playin fool each other like yesterday.. hehe??

Have you noticed that Lovely says i am in good mood, yes it is.. cause i got my ring back from shop , woohoo , i am in good mood , happy to see my ring .. hehe ??

ofc lovely

Have you noticed that i will working to turn webcam on , taking a snapshot over my ring today or tmw ? smile

show off to lovely abt it today or tmw.. hehe!!

aww aww, have you noticed that Lovely is too exciting to see my ring? will she gonna to steal my ring if she love it? haha

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY's wolf ear pulled from TOF? ok ok here i am *SLY GRIN* OHHHH 2 gals here :whistle: rubbing my hands do my sly devilish jobs yummiez AWROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh yeah, arrooo back to ya! haha

Have you noticed that Punky exciting to pick on me and lovely now .. what should i sayin to him? hmmm

haha

Not yet! Have you noticed that it recently start few minutes ago with me.. so let's get wild? TB hehe

TOF

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY pleasure to pick TOF and LBG up? AS POPEYE *blow pipe* eat spinach yummiiez muscly arms pick em up :lol:

TongueOnFire said:
Not yet! Have you noticed that it recently start few minutes ago with me.. so let's get wild? TB hehe

TOF
why not??? have u notice that i am not miss whew??? :rofl:

:jaw: have you all notice that tof, punky and fbg enjoy their fun/blasttimes? heh

congrats on you (tof) for having ring !!

Have you noticed that i am screaming cause PUNKY pick me up ?

----------------------------------------

Have you noticed that TB is glad which she didnt miss our blast, ahha?

-----------------------------------------

mwah, yeah! smile.. purrmeow , Have you noticed that I SQUEEZING Purrmeow so hard?

Mwah mwah tof, yea feel great by squeezing hard heh

have u notice we are beginning and begging to have more? heh

Have you noticed that PurrMeow starting grab my arse, wow , wow , wow , it turns me ON :D?

----------------------------------------

Have you noticed that i accidently pointing TB's breasts? *whistling*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back