Drinks you hate to drink!?!

Katzie said:
Goldschlagger and Southerncomfort uhhh they're not so comforting to look at!

Goldschlagger? Oh geez, I dislike that kind of liquor very much. Refuse drink that kind of liquor since March 1996 after something happened very badly. Got kicked out of the bar after attempted punch the butcher (i don't know who's that person). yeah, i was totally of :crazy:

Lasza said:
Goldschlagger? Oh geez, I dislike that kind of liquor very much. Refuse drink that kind of liquor since March 1996 after something happened very badly. Got kicked out of the bar after attempted punch the butcher (i don't know who's that person). yeah, i was totally of :crazy:

Maybe you need to drink Southern Comfort so you'd be gentle with the butcher? :lol: J/K girly! Ugh Goldschlagger is a nasty sheit! I used to enjoy looking at gold flakes floating around in the bottle and now I just can't because looking at it is almost as if I'm smelling it. It just makes me want to puke. The last time I drank that was probably in 1995/6? Probably the same time as you did!

Lasza said:

:confused: butcher qq or do u mean the bouncer of the bar qq cuz u mentioned "kicked out of the bar"

Fly Free said:
:confused: butcher qq or do u mean the bouncer of the bar qq cuz u mentioned "kicked out of the bar"

Stupid of me, I mean the bartender not butcher.

Katzie said:
Maybe you need to drink Southern Comfort so you'd be gentle with the butcher? :lol: J/K girly! Ugh Goldschlagger is a nasty sheit! I used to enjoy looking at gold flakes floating around in the bottle and now I just can't because looking at it is almost as if I'm smelling it. It just makes me want to puke. The last time I drank that was probably in 1995/6? Probably the same time as you did!

Yes, i agreed with you about Goldschlagger. It's looks good to me after stare at gold flakes. Tasted not that bad. Till I drink more more then become more buzz. then drink more! Drink about 3/4 of a bottle. I was puked alot.

Ur right about drink South Comfort then i might be more nicer to the bartender. My former roomate Doreen B. saw it all. She told me next day before fly to Houston for see my family during my Spring Break 1996. Got hangover big time. Surprised that my grandma did not even notice. She probably think I have jet lagging. *smirking*

I have to stay away from Goldschlagger after that happened. Every time, I enter the liquor store with my friends. Saw same name then i start walk away quickly.

I don't like to drink beer or whiskey. I only like to drink "White Zindenfel" (wine) once in a while with a dinner. I mostly drink water, juices, soy milk and hot tea. I don't like soda pops, either...blah ! lol

Ughhh I hate beer, hard liquors, prune drink, V8, creme soda, diet sodas, vanilla coke and pepsi, lemon with pepsi and coke.. BLEH :barf:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
are you drunk that time u post? cuz u misspell it.. heh? :-X

:laugh2: very funny! in the fact, i am on the medicine.

I HATE any pop with Lemon! uuughhh eeewww! I hate Mountain Dew, Sprite and 7-UP! I hate beers too and most alcoholic drinks except, I know its strange, but i like White Russians, thats the only drink i like but i rarely drink cuz i get migraines so i have to be careful not to drink too much of it. Once in a while, i will at some social events just to be social heh!

ill drink just about anything....but when it comes to alcoholic drinks..i willl NEVER drink southern comfort or vodka tonics again..nor will i drink any cinnamon drinks....had some bad bad bad experiences :barf:

LOL PeircedPixe me, too I'll never drink that stankin' Southern Comfort again!

I remember that Friday mid afternoon during my first year in college my next door neighbor came to visit me. We were bored so we both decided to drink. :cheers: I don't remember how many she had, but I remember I drank 4 big red plastic cups of Southern Comfort with orange juice in 1 frackin' hour! *holy shat!* Well, it tasted good at the time, but now no! Anyhow, I was pretty pharked up badly and for some reason I laughed my ass off! :rofl: This stuff makes me laugh every single time. :crazy: Then for some reason I lost my balance and I fell back and hit my head against my roommate's dresser. Didn't feel a damn thing, but I had a good bump. :dizzy: Luckily I didn't get unconcious. Ugh... never ever again.

have any of you try new coke "diet coke with lime" i tried it on sample booth.. it doesn't taste bad :D

I have a few drinks I dislike the taste of it...

*Beer
*V-8
*Coke
*Lemon Tea
*Some Diet pops....

That's pretty much of all I can think of...

PiercedPixie said:
ill drink just about anything....but when it comes to alcoholic drinks..i willl NEVER drink southern comfort or vodka tonics again..nor will i drink any cinnamon drinks....had some bad bad bad experiences :barf:
What happened? I happen to like some cinnamon drinks such as Aftershock and Goldschlager.

What I hate to drink? Hmm... beer. Just plain beer kinda sucks. I'm not crazy for them. I prefer stuff like Smirnoff Ice, DNA, or Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Fly Free said:
:shock: :barf: that shit is NASTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Prune Juice is the base ingredient for Dr. Pepper!

I don't like beer, some selections of tea, and hard coffee.

Deaf258 said:
Well, Prune Juice is the base ingredient for Dr. Pepper!

I don't like beer, some selections of tea, and hard coffee.

Deaf258's right about prune juice in Dr.Pepper. That what my grandma told me some years ago. *Gasped* No wonder, I pooped more after I drink Dr. Pepper. Compared with other sodas, I was not really pooped. That's my theory.

Back