Drinks you hate to drink!?!

Goldschlagger and Southerncomfort uhhh they're not so comforting to look at!

Root Beer is the one I hate drink!!! Taste like worst and smell funny.

Originally posted by Lasza
Root Beer is the one I hate drink!!! Taste like worst and smell funny.
Maybe, it's the wrong kind of Root Beer that you're drinking. Which one is it that you hate? All of them?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Maybe, it's the wrong kind of Root Beer that you're drinking. Which one is it that you hate? All of them?

No.. Root Beer does smell funny...:ugh:

Originally posted by VamPyroX
:werd: I prefer the Pepsi Lemon.

Yuck it tastes so HORRIBLE.

I ain't drink their cum! :o

I love to drink anything except strong ALCOHOL (hard liquior) which it can burn your throat.. I forgot what it called.

Most of you... why you hate ROOTBEER? I think they taste better. Also, put an ice cream in there to float. They aren't that bad. My mom who always take me and my sis to A & W near our first home back in Detroit.

Originally posted by eternity
Yuck it tastes so HORRIBLE.

I ain't drink their cum! :o

I love to drink anything except strong ALCOHOL (hard liquior) which it can burn your throat.. I forgot what it called.
Whiskey?

Re: Re: Drinks you hate to drink!?!

Originally posted by ChelEler
I hate Prune drinks. :barf: My husband loves it because it helps him to go. :ugh:

:shock: :barf: that shit is NASTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Drinks you hate to drink!?!

Originally posted by ChelEler
I hate Prune drinks. :barf: My husband loves it because it helps him to go. :ugh:

ewwww remind me of my grandma's fave. Help her poop more better and less difficult. If I have pooping problem then use laxative than drink prune juice. :crazy:

i hate drink TEA, Tomatoes juice.. what wrong with yall????? i LOVE root beeerrrrrrrr!!! YUMMY!!!!!

Back