Drinks you hate to drink!?!

i LOVE MEXICAN FOOD RULEZZZZZZZZ

Then ill whip you up some mexican food. Yea I cook :o

Things that i hate to drink hmm Well im not sure but I know one that tea and it has diffrent herbs in it and it taste damn awful. But it suppose to make your body stronger and better. Forgot what its called.

iam here.... wanna a show a sexy a pic hahah noooooooooooooooooooooooo way?

I don't like to drink beer, I prefer to drink malt liquer.

.... yuck.. i love bloody mary sooooooooooo goood taste a with vokida or rum...

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
Ahh! I hate domestic piss beers!

I agree with you 100%!!!
After I lived in Germany, I came back to USA and tasted American beer. :ugh: !!! That is why I don't drink beer anymore. German beer that are sold in the US are not the same as the one in Germany, because less taste and alcohol contents. Whenever I went to Canada, I always bought some beer from there, because their beer is so much better, sorry America!!!

Originally posted by kuifje75
I agree with you 100%!!!
After I lived in Germany, I came back to USA and tasted American beer. :ugh: !!! That is why I don't drink beer anymore. German beer that are sold in the US are not the same as the one in Germany, because less taste and alcohol contents. Whenever I went to Canada, I always bought some beer from there, because their beer is so much better, sorry America!!!
Yeah! I prefer home breweries...They make real ales and all...
I like stouts, IPAs, pilsners, and other stuffs made by mostly west coast breweries. They are impressive ales with about lot of percent of alcohol. Not much being said. :o

I made some brews and meads. I used to work for some brewery companies.

I worked for Grateful deaf brewery co. in Oregon but I think it's out of business? :dunno:
And I am currently working for LaConner brewery co.
Oh, sadly to disappoint you that I live on the other coast! It's Washington state :D sexyvenusgirl...

its nice .... yeah thats cool and mm thats would a nice u work there and so u live in orgeon. i been live in califroian f or 17 yearse so move to pittsbrugh , pa i miss them kalifoirna... so write me later to dirtyoldman

bloody mary!!!!! once tasted that and it was NASTY!!!!!!! :barf: i also dont particularly like domestic beer too

I :barf: BEERS, V8, EGGNOG, COFFEE, ICE CREAM, MASHED POTATOES, and YAMS. :eek:

Back