CODA on Bachelorette Show

Hmm, I was sorry to see Wendell go. They both agreed that there was no sexual attraction between them. Just very good friends. Now we're down to three guys: John Paul, Ryan and Jerry. Jerry's a sweet guy and so is his mom. I got a kick out of Jen signing to Jerry's mom, "Hi, my name is Jen". The meeting went well, but in my opinion, I can see Jen and John Paul together and she fits right in with his family.

Katzie said:
Hmm, I was sorry to see Wendell go. They both agreed that there was no sexual attraction between them. Just very good friends. Now we're down to three guys: John Paul, Ryan and Jerry. Jerry's a sweet guy and so is his mom. I got a kick out of Jen signing to Jerry's mom, "Hi, my name is Jen". >>> SO DID I!!! The meeting went well, but in my opinion, I can see Jen and John Paul together and she fits right in with his family.

at first i thought it would be ryan.. but when i saw how she connected with john paul's family more than the others.. i have a feeling she will choose him at the end.. :fingersx:

yeah, it s possible john paul but john paul make good money i don't know if jen is not interesting money, i know she want looking for LOVE.

Humblegirl said:
yeah, it s possible john paul but john paul make good money i don't know if jen is not interesting money, i know she want looking for LOVE.

yes i know..thats why i am in btwn john paul and ryan..

zesty said:
hey.. did you guys know that meredith and ian called the quits??

i knew it would happen.. i never thought they matched at all.... sheesh!!

**sorry for going :topic: but at least this is related to the show! :nana: **

Oh I didn't know till i read this. Wonder if Merdith pick Matthew over Ian, everything might be different by now. Yea, Matthew was my pick before final result come out.

Lasza said:
Oh I didn't know till i read this. Wonder if Merdith pick Matthew over Ian, everything might be different by now. Yea, Matthew was my pick before final result come out.

i forget what matthew looks like?? :dizzy:

zesty said:
i forget what matthew looks like?? :dizzy:

bio_Matthew.jpg

Lasza said:

oh that's right!! i thought she was a dumbass for choosing ian over him.. sheesh! i think meredith is an airhead.. i never liked her.. lol thanks for showing me the picture laszagirl! ;)

Speaking of CODA (Child of Deaf Adults), I wonder if
anyone know about Jerry's deaf parents ? Geez,
I wish Jenny would accept Jerry's proposal I like Jerry
much better than her boss Billy. Sigh...

Y said:
Speaking of CODA (Child of Deaf Adults), I wonder if
anyone know about Jerry's deaf parents ? Geez,
I wish Jenny would accept Jerry's proposal I like Jerry
much better than her boss Billy. Sigh...

I watched the show last night. It was my first time as I missed all of other episodes. I wasnt fond of Jerry - he seems so evasive and unable to be straightforward. There werent any chemistry between him and Jen. I didnt see any chemistry between Jen and John Paul either.

Jen seemed so happy with Andrew Firestone - I really wonder what happened between these two.

The Firestone guy wasn't really that
interested in her....

There was a lot of chemistry between
Jenny and Jerry for months I guess you've
missed most of these episodes anyway.

That's too bad about her boss Billy probably
got jealous and interfered between
Jenny and Jerry.. Sigh.

Y said:
The Firestone guy wasn't really that
interested in her....

There was a lot of chemistry between
Jenny and Jerry for months I guess you've
missed most of these episodes anyway.

Hmm but why pick her then?
You're right - I missed out on all but one so can't say I know it all. It was just strange how he was so nervous/evasive with her family and two best friends. If they really had a thing going on, he would at least be more confident and frank about his feelings for her.

He blew it with his hesistancy.

First of all , compares Jerry and John..

Why Jen treats Jerry dinner pizza night before next day the cemoreny.

Why Jen treats John dinner formal seafoods night before next day the cemoreny..

What more... Jerry is normal lifestyle suitable for meduim class average and doesn't care about money... Just point his seek for true soul mate love!!!!

What more... John is high class lifestyle suitable for "Perfectist" everything what he got a home/stable living/blah blah.. have lot lot lot fo money.... why he buying 50,060 dollars for worth Engemant ring... REALLY RIDCOUISLY.. what more.. He is clean and famous looks!

My pointview... Jen prefers normal lifestyle and doesn't want be HIGH CLASS simalir alike Andrew Firestone... Because Andrew's lifestyle is quite High Class reason his business run the WINES... "Firestone"

What your opnion ?

I watch the final expose of Bachelorette last nite. Oh boy, She told Jerry to hold on the ring and asked her the same question down the road like in a fews month. Then in a few months later, Jerry asked again but this time Jen dumped him. Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Jenny is not in the right mind to fall in love but confused. Oh well. She shouldnt have done going thru the same thing again. Geez poor guys.

Meg said:
Jen Schefft, Bachelorette will meet the following 25 suitors - One of her suitors who is CODA, his name is Jerry Ferris, Jr. - age 29. He resides in Los Angeles and works as a director for Art Gallery. He is nice looking guy with light blonde hair and green eyes. His parents, Jerry and Paula (Shorten) Ferris were graduated from St. Mary's School for the Deaf in Buffalo, NY

The "Bachelorette" will be two hour special premiere, Monday, January 10th from 9:OO to 11:00 on the ABC Television Network.

awwww, I am felling in love with Jerry. Ooops.. do not tell AC... :whistle: he is really hottie and romantic guy. :whistle:

Bullym0m said:
First of all , compares Jerry and John..

Why Jen treats Jerry dinner pizza night before next day the cemoreny.

Why Jen treats John dinner formal seafoods night before next day the cemoreny..

What more... Jerry is normal lifestyle suitable for meduim class average and doesn't care about money... Just point his seek for true soul mate love!!!!

What more... John is high class lifestyle suitable for "Perfectist" everything what he got a home/stable living/blah blah.. have lot lot lot fo money.... why he buying 50,060 dollars for worth Engemant ring... REALLY RIDCOUISLY.. what more.. He is clean and famous looks!

My pointview... Jen prefers normal lifestyle and doesn't want be HIGH CLASS simalir alike Andrew Firestone... Because Andrew's lifestyle is quite High Class reason his business run the WINES... "Firestone"

What your opnion ?

Oh dear. John Paul is very sexy man in the jazzui with wine of glasses. I would be wet flood in that water. :naughty: I would rub his harder cock.

Sabrina said:
awwww, I am felling in love with Jerry. Ooops.. do not tell AC... :whistle: he is really hottie and romantic guy. :whistle:

same with me...hehe I do know who Jerry Ferris is..his mother is a good friend of mine and she is deaf...hehehe... I kissed him in person...heheh :nana: hes so handsome and nice guy but...hes too young for me...waaaa

Yeah i am shocked and couldn't believe that Jen dumped Jerry last night. why waste another hour of the show? this sucks, indeed. 2 hours then 3rd hours just to show that jerry was dumped? what is the world coming to? ahhhh i hate this.. after watching that im not gonna watch bachelorette shows anymore.. lol... but im still gonna watch bachelors!! the next bachelor is Charles O'connell- Brother of the Actor Jerry O'connell who played on Crossing Jordan. :)

deaflibrarian said:
Would you please set me up with Jerry? :D

No offense but I found him disturbingly evasive .....you seem tooooo straightforward for him ;)

Back