CODA on Bachelorette Show

OldNavyGirl said:
yes thanks god he left. I knew they're not a match!!! hehe.. i couldn't believe she kept him last week. gee... lol any ideas who would win in the end??...

We all know she kept him around to be her gay* informant.

(*not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Steve

Steve said:
We all know she kept him around to be her gay* informant.

(*not that there's anything wrong with that.)Steve

I thought because she felt sorry for him or something. That is what it looks like to me.

OldNavy? I hope Jerry wins. :fingersx: What about you?

Meg said:
Really? Thats awesome. Did he use any signs with Jen or talk about his deaf parents?

You think he will make it to the end?

No, he never did used signs with Jenny, or even told her that his parent are deaf either. Jenny will find out Monday. I wondered why Jerry didn't tell her? Is he embarrassing having deaf parent I am wondering what he is thinking in his head of his? I don't know if he will make it to the end, But Jenny seems to like him alot. They became close when they had a one by one date. He won second place on the love letter he wrote that Jenny choose, without name on it. She was surprise it was Jerry that wrote the second one she likes.

Coda

i didnt know that jerry is coda. that is a new info to me. and yeah it used to come on WEdnesdays in the past seasons but this season it came on MOndays now. I have been keeping track of it as I watched it. Last night was fun!! guys racing to the State Empire building and Wendell won. Fabrice didnt go there.. jeez.. sound like a major loser to me.. LOL.. but anyway in the beginning Jerry to me seems is a faker looking for money not love compare to Ben and Ryan. I am rooting for Ryan now. :)

I dont know about others.. haha.. I cant wait to see what will happen next Monday... :)

as always,
Ginger :)

Cheri said:
I thought because she felt sorry for him or something. That is what it looks like to me.

OldNavy? I hope Jerry wins. :fingersx: What about you?

ryan!! lol

Cheri said:
No, he never did used signs with Jenny, or even told her that his parent are deaf either. Jenny will find out Monday. I wondered why Jerry didn't tell her? Is he embarrassing having deaf parent I am wondering what he is thinking in his head of his? I don't know if he will make it to the end, But Jenny seems to like him alot. They became close when they had a one by one date. He won second place on the love letter he wrote that Jenny choose, without name on it. She was surprise it was Jerry that wrote the second one she likes.

maybe he is embarrassed.. cuz i know a hoh guy who is totally embarrassed that he comes from a deaf family.. that he refused to tell people that he comes from a deaf family or even talk about them.. and also whenever he goes to a deaf social with his family.. he kinda steers clear of them! imagine that!?!? i think it is so pathetic and very sad/offensive.. sheesh..

Meg said:
This CODA guy has made this far? I did not watch any of the episodes this season.

yep jerry is still one of 4 last choices. he ll bring his date to his parent on next episodes i believe.

I missed the show on Monday, can someone please post a picture of Jerry, since I don't remember what he looks like, or which guy you were speaking of that has a deaf parents...

^Angel^ said:
I missed the show on Monday, can someone please post a picture of Jerry, since I don't remember what he looks like, or which guy you were speaking of that has a deaf parents...

There u go..

1iy15h

Ryan? He does sound like a good guy too, and Jerry, He is a hottie. Love his eyes. Thanks Cooliefroggie, now I can't get Jerry out of my head. :)

To ALL EST viewers

Im cheating but what happened with Jerry and his parents tonight? Spill out the beans!

I got no patience to wait until 9 PM PST to find out!!!!! :ty:

Meg said:
Im cheating but what happened with Jerry and his parents tonight? Spill out the beans!

Please highlight below to see what went on:

Jerry was scared....because he thought Jen would not accept his mother. Aww!!

Oh, BTW, he's still in it.

cjester27 said:
Please highlight below to see what went on:

Jerry was scared....because he thought Jen would not accept his mother. Aww!!

Oh, BTW, he's still in it.
Heh, thanks!

Did the mother like Jen?

hey.. did you guys know that meredith and ian called the quits??

i knew it would happen.. i never thought they matched at all.... sheesh!!

**sorry for going :topic: but at least this is related to the show! :nana: **

Meg said:

no wonder you are the "cheating" type!! :bump: :rofl:

deaflibrarian said:
Where did you hear about Meredith and Iain splitting up? >>> PEOPLE'S MAGAZINE Funny how we never hear about Trista and Ryan for like a year now! >>> THEY JUST CELEBRATED THEIR 1ST ANNIVERSARY AND ARE SUPPOSEDLY HAPPY

:fruit:

deaflibrarian said:
People Magazine? I thought maybe a web-site or forum which can be rumors but People's is good reliability with the news. I'll have to check it out at the newsstand!.

yea i am not into tabloids and all that crap.. my mom gets people's magazine so that's how i found out recently..

Back