CODA on Bachelorette Show

Katzie said:
I watched it last night and I gotta say :giggle: some guys are :crazy: especially the one who carried her down the stairs. Little too forward wasn't he? :ugh:

Yes that was the stalker wasn't it? If I was Jenny I would run, get the hell out of the house forget about finding Mr. Right :giggle:

and the guy from Kentucky made a total ass out of himself. He was really drunk! That guy has no class for Jen. The idiot was really funny, but I'm glad he's gone!

Yeah me too...

There was some guys there just a bit too much LOL....But we will see how it goes next week....

You missed too much Meggie, one of the guy fainted when she was passing out roses to whoever she rather to stay...but good thing he was out, and the other guy really is creepy, he carried her down the steps after he had a lovely chat with her alone upstairs, but he was really goofy, I should say, I'm pretty much glad he didn't drop her when he was carrying her down those steps afterall, he had a couple of drinks!..

The other guy was drunk , more of making a fool out of himself, but he was funni tho but I don't think he was seriously interesting in her, it was more of a game to him than having sort of a feeling for her....but he was out too...Thanks God!!

I wish Jenny some luck, I think she would need it for awhile... :giggle:

That's the CODA guy Jerry Ferris
who carried her down the stairs...

My favorite comment came at the end of the show when the host told Jenny "You're cool than a free bucket of beer" :giggle:

Cheri said:
Yes that was the stalker wasn't it? If I was Jenny I would run, get the hell out of the house forget about finding Mr. Right :giggle:

Umm....the "stalker" I was referring to was Stu (the last one given a rose), who, during the season preview at the end of last night's ep, was asking questions about her mother's interests in ice cream, shoes and many other things, has Jenn calling him a stalker -- NOT Jerry.

cjester27 said:
Umm....the "stalker" I was referring to was Stu (the last one given a rose), who, during the season preview at the end of last night's ep, was asking questions about her mother's interests in ice cream, shoes and many other things, has Jenn calling him a stalker -- NOT Jerry.

Ah I don't remember faces real well when I only watched it once, but It will take time for me to know which is whom. :thumb: There was 25 guys that hard to remember everyone's name.

Do not forget to watch Bachelorette this Monday (Feb 7) at 9 PM because Jerry is going to introduce Jennifer to his family. You guys said that his family are deaf. It would be nice to see Jerry sign to his family!!

SilverRoxy said:
Do not forget to watch Bachelorette this Monday (Feb 7) at 9 PM because Jerry is going to introduce Jennifer to his family. You guys said that his family are deaf. It would be nice to see Jerry sign to his family!!

This CODA guy has made this far? I did not watch any of the episodes this season.

IcedTeaRulz said:
Yes, Jerry is still ALIVE with rose last night.
Really? Thats awesome. Did he use any signs with Jen or talk about his deaf parents?

You think he will make it to the end?

SilverRoxy said:

Aw I missed it, I couldn't even remember what day it was suppose to be on....:(

^Angel^ said:
Aw I missed it, I couldn't even remember what day it was suppose to be on....:(

they keep changing the days.. in the past it was on wednedays but it was on last night and again next monday.. sheesh.. so gotta look at your tv guide to keep track..

all I remeber that jerry said * it will be weird to have her to meet his family* so it's got jen's more curious what is all about..

I believe jen has no idea that he have a deaf parents.

let's wait and see for next monday!!!

zesty said:
they keep changing the days.. in the past it was on wednedays but it was on last night and again next monday.. sheesh.. so gotta look at your tv guide to keep track..

yeah, that what I thought, it usually on Wednesdays, now its on Mondays, well only if I had a tv guide, maybe I should start buying Sunday newspapers then I wouldn't miss a show! :fingersx:

^Angel^ said:
yeah, that what I thought, it usually on Wednesdays, now its on Mondays, well only if I had a tv guide, maybe I should start buying Sunday newspapers then I wouldn't miss a show! :fingersx:

you can look it up online as well.. ;)

When Jen asked Jerry if he was looking forward to his parents meeting her, he seems hestitated about it. He told her that his parents live in very small town, like smallsville and acted like he wasn't looking forward to her meeting his parents. I felt he should have told her ahead of time that his parents were deaf so that she would feel he was honest about his family. I wonder if Jen already knew sign language and would surprise Jerry when she signs with his parents??? Never know!! I will be sure to watch the show next Monday night!!

Did you see Fabrice at the end of the show he gave up? :laugh2: He creeps me out I am glad he is gone! I am glad Jerry stays ;)

125553__fabrice_l.jpg

Cheri said:
Did you see Fabrice at the end of the show he gave up? :laugh2: He creeps me out I am glad he is gone! I am glad Jerry stays ;)

125553__fabrice_l.jpg

yes thanks god he left. I knew they're not a match!!! hehe.. i couldn't believe she kept him last week. gee... lol any ideas who would win in the end??...

Back