CODA on Bachelorette Show

G

Gemtun

Jen Schefft, Bachelorette will meet the following 25 suitors - One of her suitors who is CODA, his name is Jerry Ferris, Jr. - age 29. He resides in Los Angeles and works as a director for Art Gallery. He is nice looking guy with light blonde hair and green eyes. His parents, Jerry and Paula (Shorten) Ferris were graduated from St. Mary's School for the Deaf in Buffalo, NY

The "Bachelorette" will be two hour special premiere, Monday, January 10th from 9:OO to 11:00 on the ABC Television Network.

Tonight? Oh man I was planning on watching Lifetime true story movie tonight. Oh boy, Now I dunno which one to watch tonight. LOL!

LOL, you beat me to it Meggiee!!

I got an email from my friend of mine and had remind me of that show, is planning on watching it tonight!!

Thanks to those who remind me! :hug:

Cheri said:
Tonight? Oh man I was planning on watching Lifetime true story movie tonight. Oh boy, Now I dunno which one to watch tonight. LOL!

Tape one of these shows?

Meg said:
Tape one of these shows?

Sorry; I cannot do that because I don't have any blank tapes. I will have to make a choice either this or Lifetime movie. That is gotta be a tough choice. :laugh2:

Cheri said:
Sorry; I cannot do that because I don't have any blank tapes. I will have to make a choice either this or Lifetime movie. That is gotta be a tough choice. :laugh2:

Flip a coin?

Heh

deafclimber said:
cheri,

get tivo ! it saves ur life ! ;)

Ive been looking into buying a Tivo. Do you have one? If so, is it worth it? (sorry if Im going off on topic on my own thread, hehehe)

U know what??

Dawn Anna will be rerun again on thursday jan 13th and 15th same time at 9 pm eastern time.

OldNavyGirl said:
U know what??

Dawn Anna will be rerun again on thursday jan 13th and 15th same time at 9 pm eastern time.

That's great then! I get to watch Meg's reminder.

Cheri said:

if you have a vcr.. you can tape one of them.. :D

EDIT: oops.. meg already said it and cheri replied it! hehe :Oops:

Essentially, here's the result of the Batchelorette this evening:
1. She didn't select the guy who fainted on TV.
2. She DID select the Jerry the "coda".
3. Uhh....she also selected a stalker!! :eek:

Otherwise, it was...OK.

cjester27 said:
Essentially, here's the result of the Batchelorette this evening:
1. She didn't select the guy who fainted on TV.
2. She DID select the Jerry the "coda".
3. Uhh....she also selected a stalker!! :eek:

Otherwise, it was...OK.

LOL! Yes I know. But she will know next week about him being a stalker. He might won't get the rose next week. I will watch it again next week and see It suppose to be really good, Someone gets arrested next week.. eeek!

Yeah, I saw that guy fainted, he must been soo nervous and part of it is he really did liked her, too bad he didn't get a chance to talk to her either....

I feel bad for him even tho he didn't smile very much, and didn't even said bye to her....hmmm...

I can't wait to watch the next one, it suppose to be good!...Let's see shall we? lol

I watched it last night and I gotta say :giggle: some guys are :crazy: especially the one who carried her down the stairs. Little too forward wasn't he? :ugh:

Katzie said:
I watched it last night and I gotta say :giggle: some guys are :crazy: especially the one who carried her down the stairs. Little too forward wasn't he? :ugh:

yea i was like "come on !" when i saw jerry carried jen down the stairs. i think he did too much foward. i understand there is competitive under a roof but i wud not carry her down the stairs.

Last edited:
Meg said:
Ive been looking into buying a Tivo. Do you have one? If so, is it worth it? (sorry if Im going off on topic on my own thread, hehehe)

yes VERY MUCH worth to have it. when u are away or at work, u forget to reserve a time for recording the programs.. u can go to tivo.com to reserve time online for recording the programs, tivo can take care of things for u while u are away.
(sorry it is off subject)

Grrrrr...I fell asleep at 8 PM PST so I missed the show. Looks like I missed out on the drama! Was it the MOST dramatic episiode? LOL

Meg said:
Grrrrr...I fell asleep at 8 PM PST so I missed the show. Looks like I missed out on the drama! Was it the MOST dramatic episiode? LOL

lol that cracked me up. u made me a day... :p yea it was dramatic and very interesting.

Back